Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Don’t mean to derail but that’s hilarious, in east London and Essex it’s huge and a lot of those places are traditionally Labour (although tides have turned recently). In fact, I wouldn’t expect half the blokes I see wear it to have ever seen a polling booth 🤣
I was just about to post something similar, this is hilarious to me.. where I’m from stone island is the attire of drug dealers and football hooligans 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Killed me when Sassi went to see Darren’s new house and decided his wallpaper was definitely Versace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
Manley’s sisters reaction to Erin telling her he has unblocked Mia’s number…. *pulls face* “why what have they to talk about” ermmmm their daughter!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I need a mafia maggie spin off at this point, hope we find out why Erin and Manley are no longer together and get some shots of him dismantling the bunk beds to move into his studio flat / maggies spare room.

I vote to remove chloe and Jordan from show all together and just have mags fill in their slots 😂

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Always felt sorry for Erin in other seasons but this season she comes across as such a bitch 😩 why was it ok for her to be around their house for tea and sleepovers when he was with Mia but it’s not appropriate for Mia and Manley to have a conversation ffs? 😭 if you can’t trust your man around someone without worrying they are going to leave you then don’t be with them!

mot93_

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching back the first couple of seasons. Manley’s relationship with Mia and Erin is so unhealthy. Erin is a doormat and he likes that, Mia can’t be controlled and it drives him crazy. If that was my son I’d confront him about his behaviour but it doesn’t seem like Maggie does or ever has

Reactions: 35

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I find Sassi uncomfortable to watch tbh. I understand she doesn't want Zena'ya turning out like her, but I think in the nicest way possible, she also needs to be realistic about the fact that both she and Darren are not academic and Zena'ya may just not be either. She can't relive her school years through Zena'ya. Shouting at her about school work isn't going to make her suddenly become a genius, it's only going to make her more stressed about it and potentially turn her off school?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Davena94

VIP Member
The fact sassi and Darren have zenaya a week each is really refreshing tbh. It’s sad that a father having their kid one or two nights at the weekend is more normal than a week each

Reactions: 34

crazycakelady

VIP Member
That was uncomfortable to watch Sassi with Zeneya she would be in reception as she had her 5th birthday party the episode before so no way is she behind and naughty for not tidying up she’s a normal 5 year old,

You wouldn’t even know Chloe had a kid have we even heard Marley speak? It’s weird how all the other girls kids are a big part of there scenes and Chloe is just her

Reactions: 33

Lillypot221

Dear Deirdre my boyfriend keeps sending dick pics to people help! 🤣

Her caption ‘sorry I’m in a meeting’ . It should be ‘sorry I’m revising my maths gcse’ hun, you haven’t even got a job anymore 😂

She’s desperate to always look rich . That one hoody probs cost more than her monthly mortgage ffs make it make sense. Reminds of when she made a YouTube video of her going to Louis Vuitton .. and the comment ‘if I didn’t have Marley I would have a Rolex now’ 😭 who even thinks like that? Same reason she had to have a Mercedes for her first car and now a Range Rover . All for show . It’s people like that who normally don’t have much and spend every last penny to look rich .
"If I didn't have marley I would have a rolex"
The reason you have the house, the car and lifestyle is BECAUSE of marley! She wouldn't have the money she has now if she didn't have a baby young and be on teen mom and have the following and paid ads. So no you wouldn't have a role if you didn't have marley!! Deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 33