Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ste’s not working because he can’t hold a job down”
I feel like she said this really casually for what it is

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I can’t believe that Leoni & Erin we’re actually sat pulling faces about Mia & questioning why she wants to speak to Manley. Ermmm.. maybe because they have a child together?! I can’t believe how hypocritical they are, because when Mia was the girlfriend Erin was moving mad trying to come round to Maggies for dinner & staying over, and now she’s got the absolute cheek to say Mia needs to know the boundaries 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again I think she doesn’t like the fact that Manley has Marliya. I’ve never known anyone so insecure, when it’s obvious (to this point anyway) that Mia doesn’t want a relationship with Manley. She needs to grow up…. And get that lip filler dissolved asap

Reactions: 51
“Ste’s not working because he can’t hold a job down”
I feel like she said this really casually for what it is
yeah she said it so off the cuff, but I was like HUH?! 🤣🤣🤣 I really really do believe Ste has some substance abuse issues, and I know people are really defensive of Ste on here, but some episodes he looks rougher than toast & has big bags under his eyes. He deffo doesn’t look like someone who looks after himself anyway - so I’m not surprised he can’t hold a job down!

Reactions: 23
Sorry if already mentioned, I haven't read the other posts as I'm still watching the ep. But DARRENS HAT HAHAHA. I can't tell if he looks like a pilgrim, like he's in world war one, or if he's like a little old lady hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What time does it go on NOW TV? 🙄😂 I was watching it on paramount plus and they put it on there straight away.. why do sky and now drag their feet so much haha

Does Jordan not work anymore? The way he only didn’t go to the shoot with Chloe because he had a driving lesson?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t Amber and ste spend one of the lockdowns together as well? I’m sure she went on insta live and they were living together so that ste could still see the boys. They would have definitely hooked up then😂

Reactions: 16
Sorry Chloe is a hypocrite, she filters and edits herself to an inch of her life and then blames being bigger than insta on putting on 4 pounds because of an injury 😐 then preaches about body confidence and mum bodies … no babes you did it for the cheque and if they would edit it and fake her body should would have been over the moon with that!

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but no girl who shows her boyfriend pictures in lingerie wants to just hear “That is cool” with an awkward smile.
Sh needs to give up with him

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry Chloe is a hypocrite, she filters and edits herself to an inch of her life and then blames being bigger than insta on putting on 4 pounds because of an injury 😐 then preaches about body confidence and mum bodies … no babes you did it for the cheque and if they would edit it and fake her body should would have been over the moon with that!
1000% agree, I really don’t understand why she is obsessed by size! It’s really not empowering to anyone, to edit who you really are. I remember when she did that shot and all the comments under the pictures about who she is not a size 12 the underwear was to small for her. She has such amazing natural curves people pay good money to have. It’s so sad she is so young.

Reactions: 11
Also Sassi and Darren have me questioning if I’m toxic because I really like them together 🫣.

I wonder though if Mia had a boyfriend, would she still be doing bike rides with Manley? I hope when she moves on again also, she’ll do the same thing & not just expect him to upset Erin if she wouldn’t do the same. Another thing, erin looks so old up close now it’s shocking!

After Jordan’s reaction to those photos I’m convinced he doesn’t fancy Chloe at all
They have settled with each other because they have a child. Once they get married she probably will give him a free pass to cheat as long as it doesn’t get out I can imagine her going “just don’t have me out here looking stupid, jordddddd” 🤭

Reactions: 20
Also Sassi and Darren have me questioning if I’m toxic because I really like them together 🫣.

I wonder though if Mia had a boyfriend, would she still be doing bike rides with Manley? I hope when she moves on again also, she’ll do the same thing & not just expect him to upset Erin if she wouldn’t do the same. Another thing, erin looks so old up close now it’s shocking!
I like them together too. There’s so much chemistry and I think they could be happy together if they worked on themselves

Reactions: 24
I hate when women blame being a Mum on putting on weight , yeah I've had 2 kids so I know what it does but I can't say 5 years later it's pregnancy weight and I don't mean a little "Mum tum" you might get which I understand may always be like that

I'm not the weight I want to be at but I know its down to my eating habits and not enough exercise

Chloe said this but its not aimed at her because lots of Mums say it although she does need to realise she was a teenager before she had Marley so body would never go back to that regardless

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Erin really bugs me at the preview of next week and she’s called Maggie Margaret like that’s what she always says 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.