Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how thick do you have to be to think you can do the full course on your first session? I can't run the length of myself but even I know that's not a good idea.
Loool tucking into a dominos in a blanket afterwards 😂 she makes me absolutely roll

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Over 3 hours by the sounds of things, I wanna know which one she did I was going to look up the results haha
Please let me know if you find out haha! Without sounding too mean but 3 hours is pretty much walking time aha!

Reactions: 2
The more I watch Chloe and Jordan the more I get best mates or just mates vibes not even a couple vibe with them

Reactions: 20
Also does Marley exist? Bloody Chloe’s mam and the dominos box has had more screen time than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is it just me that thinks Jordan reads off cue cards Chloe wrote for him for his voice overs, it got me like 🫣

Ste and Amber need to learn how to communicate, if they find it that difficult to speak to each other, maybe they should see a counsellor together.

What happened to Chloe's midwifery dreams?
Went up in smoke along with hopes of a faithful boyfriend 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also does Marley exist? Bloody Chloe’s mam and the dominos box has had more screen time than him.
I think it’s getting a bit pointless now, it’s episode 3 of the 8th series and there’s never been much shown of him or their parenting. Their biggest Marley storyline was putting him to bed and even that got overshadowed by the puppy! At least the other parents show the parenting side, it’s basically another season about her relationship.

Is it just me that thinks Jordan reads off cue cards Chloe wrote for him for his voice overs, it got me like 🫣

Ste and Amber need to learn how to communicate, if they find it that difficult to speak to each other, maybe they should see a counsellor together.

Went up in smoke along with hopes of a faithful boyfriend 🤣🤣
He just sounds like he’s being held at gun point doing it. Least he shows a little personality in his segments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s getting a bit pointless now, it’s episode 3 of the 8th series and there’s never been much shown of him or their parenting. Their biggest Marley storyline was putting him to bed and even that got overshadowed by the puppy! At least the other parents show the parenting side, it’s basically another season about her relationship.
Makes me wonder when do they actually have Marley or is Marley just a fragment of our imagination

• Haha
Reactions: 9
F5314E20-56F3-48A1-90F5-378134D77119.jpeg

They definitely did the race but I’m still digging to find out where. It was 27th Feb!

Found it… she finished in 2hr39! Leicestershire half.

Reactions: 9
Didn't even see Marley's shadow in this episode.
Also, Ste looks like he has aged so much recently. Made me sad to think of his early life in care and the trauma that will be still present in his adulthood

I’m a marathon runner and 20km is pretty much half a marathon… Even people who go to the gym but don’t run would struggle to run 20k with zero training ahaha. Looking forward to seeing this part tonight 😂
Literally! I'm a footballer and 20km straight (i.e. without chasing a ball) would be hard work ... how on earth did she think a one-off 20km would work lmao you're in for a treat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.