Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is chloe’s segment all about her getting engaged we literally don’t hear a peep from marley whereas all the other mums we see the kids/parenting like i am not watching keeping up with the edwards

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘AND DONT BE WALKING THROUGH MY HOUSE WITH YOUR DIRTY BOOTS!’😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m watching teen mom uk from the beginning and my husband has become addicted 🤣 he’s constantly asking how Space Raider (Manley) managed to pull Mia and Erin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m watching teen mom uk from the beginning and my husband has become addicted 🤣 he’s constantly asking how Space Raider (Manley) managed to pull Mia and Erin 😂
I want to know what his dad looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve not caught up with this thread in a while so sorry if it’s already been discussed but does anyone know what Mia meant when she was saying to the moving guy please don’t break that mirror it makes me look skinny for my work, can you actually get mirrors that make you look skinny?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.