Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seem to like Maggie this series (I normally don't), you can see she loves her grandchildren. Erin was so moody in the scene. I feel that Erin really dislikes Mia.
She so does, funny how she only wanted Boyley just before a new series. She has a face like a wet weekend but that could be the filler and botox

Reactions: 12
Darren and Sassi have so much chemistry! I recon they get together when both single

Did Manley and Mia get back together more recently that we didn't know about? Seems weird he was upset she was seeing his friend and that Erin is so insecure about her

Reactions: 22
Imagine not seeing any of the lingerie items and then calling it your own collection, how does that work 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I can’t deal with Erins lips does she ever have any other expression than trout pout always miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God Jordan couldn’t of look more disinterested in them pictures. I’m sorry but then two don’t strike me as a couple who are absolutely in love with one another l. They have zero chemistry

Reactions: 32
Oh I can’t bare Leoni & Erin! The pair of them sitting & pulling faces about Mia hahaha pair of jealous witches! Both got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
With Chloe's sister, she's said before I think on a story that she has a lot of siblings, but most from her dad's previous relationship - it's just her and her brother that are full siblings, but I think she said they don't really think about the "half" part, they're just siblings

Reactions: 14
Amber pretending she hasn't "been intimate" in 2 and half years , yeah yeah 😂 I bet she's been with Ste
Really? I don’t find this hard to believe

Oh I can’t bare Leoni & Erin! The pair of them sitting & pulling faces about Mia hahaha pair of jealous witches! Both got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp!
It was just awful wasn’t it! Both looking as rough as hell. Horrible chavs. Erin is acting like she’s 12. It’s despicable for two parents not to speak.

Reactions: 16
Oh there’s no way Chloe and Jordan are in love at all, I’ve never seen anything like it

Reactions: 17
Darren's bloody hat.The more I look at him the more he's looking like blippi to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jordan’s going to propose. Chloe said she feels frumpy and not confident and all he can say is “I get it” Shouldn’t you be making her feel better.
Also Chloe saying out of your comfort blanket. Think you mean zone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Really? I don’t find this hard to believe
I just think she has probably been with Ste , not saying there's anything wrong with that, plenty of exs do it when they're both single, especially the fact they're still in contact for the kids

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.