Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but Sassi is doing my head in, I don’t know if it’s all being done for a storyline, but that first few months at school is about getting to know other kids and settling in. They don’t get all stressed over spelling etc, it’s all done in time. She’s basically confined that girl to the scrap heap unless she’s got academic traits by the time she’s 6

Reactions: 9
I always get the impression she gets on her dads nerves
When they did the ‘Their Birth Story’ thing that time on MTV and all her mates and her ma where like “she is amazing”
“she is an inspiration”
“she is a goddess”
And her dad was like “bloody nightmare”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I always get the impression she gets on her dads nerves
I always think about the time Jordan was in bed and wouldn’t help with Marley and then she asked her dad and he was like no he’s your problem 😂😂 tbf I think she had to go to work so someone should’ve helped out but I reckon she’s a nightmare and he just gets sick of giving her hand outs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always think about the time Jordan was in bed and wouldn’t help with Marley and then she asked her dad and he was like no he’s your problem 😂😂 tbf I think she had to go to work so someone should’ve helped out but I reckon she’s a nightmare and he just gets sick of giving her hand outs
I remember that too and I think her dad should have helped. I get Marley’s not his responsibility but Jordan put her in a difficult situation

Reactions: 11
Sorry but Sassi is doing my head in, I don’t know if it’s all being done for a storyline, but that first few months at school is about getting to know other kids and settling in. They don’t get all stressed over spelling etc, it’s all done in time. She’s basically confined that girl to the scrap heap unless she’s got academic traits by the time she’s 6
and why does she need to shout about it?! If she speaks to her young child so poorly on camera god knows the way she shouts at her behind closed doors. I’m all for helping your kids be the best they can be but she doesn’t go about it in the best way

Reactions: 8
I truly feel for Ste, as it's appears he had a some what troubled up bringing. Where's Ste mum does anybody know? as not sure if I remember Ste ever even mentioning her. So Ste's dad is saying there was never no official diagnosis of Ste ever having adhd as a child. But I'm confused as Ste mentions when he was in high school which is what 11plus how he was on medication for concentration, so I'm assuming he means Ritalin/Concerta, or as it named now methylphenidate. So how's he been on medication yet his father appears oblivious to it, either the dad is in denial or wasn't an active parent while Ste was growing up. As fair enough Ste may not really remember being barely a teen, but surely his parents, or who ever was caring for him (since he mentions being in Foster care) would have full knowledge of this. Also in this same clip, Ste is saying he had adhd even though he dad says he didn't, the conflicting information has got me like 😩
I'm happy Ste has finally gone to see somebody with regards to his mental health though, as it appears as a child he had some difficulties, which wasn't addressed while growing up, so sadly he appears to of slipped through the net so to speak.
Yet another example of how having childhood difficulties /traumas, can have an adverse effect later on in life.

I remember that too and I think her dad should have helped. I get Marley’s not his responsibility but Jordan put her in a difficult situation
Nah I seen it as her dad trying to encourage her to just wake him up. What we seen it didn’t even look like she tried to wake him just standing at the door going “joooord you gonna get up” I think he was more peeved off jordan didn’t step up and do what he said he would do and wake up. Like if her dad did help out then jordan would of just seen it as oh yeah I can keep doing this because someone else would.
Yeah it’s not the ideal situation but To me Chloe needed to learn to kick jordan in the backside and do what he’s gotta do as a dad

The picture Amber posted of Hudson on her story. To me his teeth look like when kids use a dummy or suck their thumb too long

The picture Amber posted of Hudson on her story. To me his teeth look like when kids use a dummy or suck their thumb too long
Definitely the dummy. Not gonna lie it was hard to get the funny off my oldest son 😂 and luckily his teeth adjusted to normal but we knew not to do the same with our other kids. Brooklyns teeth were the same so you’d think she’d learn not to make the same mistake with Hudson but with Amber it’s whatever is easiest

I feel like her dads right in a way.. like as much as Marley is his grandson and his daughter needed help, it’s not his problem if Jord is being a lazy tit 😂

Reactions: 12
I always found it strange that she moved in with Manley and his family, no offence but they seem quite tough and Mia always came across slightly more normal like the time she stayed at her gran’s house it looked really middle class! 😂
I did kind of think the same but I think it’s probably only because Maggie was a single parent too. Families can be dysfunctional whatever class I guess.

I felt sorry for Ste in this episode - he’s obviously not had a very nice upbringing. He’s aged a lot, too. I wonder why he was placed in foster care? He’s another one who’s mum is never mentioned.

Hudson isn’t 3 yet? I don’t think he’s particularly young to have a dummy at night.

Reactions: 5
I did kind of think the same but I think it’s probably only because Maggie was a single parent too. Families can be dysfunctional whatever class I guess.

I felt sorry for Ste in this episode - he’s obviously not had a very nice upbringing. He’s aged a lot, too. I wonder why he was placed in foster care? He’s another one who’s mum is never mentioned.

Hudson isn’t 3 yet? I don’t think he’s particularly young to have a dummy at night.
The picture where he’s showing his teeth shows they need to take the dummy away now

Reactions: 7
I know we’ve spoken about this recently but i am sooo curious as to why Sassi’s sister tried to bare knuckle box Amber at Sassi aesthetics launch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I truly feel for Ste, as it's appears he had a some what troubled up bringing. Where's Ste mum does anybody know? as not sure if I remember Ste ever even mentioning her. So Ste's dad is saying there was never no official diagnosis of Ste ever having adhd as a child. But I'm confused as Ste mentions when he was in high school which is what 11plus how he was on medication for concentration, so I'm assuming he means Ritalin/Concerta, or as it named now methylphenidate. So how's he been on medication yet his father appears oblivious to it, either the dad is in denial or wasn't an active parent while Ste was growing up. As fair enough Ste may not really remember being barely a teen, but surely his parents, or who ever was caring for him (since he mentions being in Foster care) would have full knowledge of this. Also in this same clip, Ste is saying he had adhd even though he dad says he didn't, the conflicting information has got me like 😩
I'm happy Ste has finally gone to see somebody with regards to his mental health though, as it appears as a child he had some difficulties, which wasn't addressed while growing up, so sadly he appears to of slipped through the net so to speak.
Yet another example of how having childhood difficulties /traumas, can have an adverse effect later on in life.
If I remember rightly, back then some mental health teams didn't like to label teens as much with diagnosis because they didn't want them to be 'labelled' but would still give out medication.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
God watching this episode and laughing at Chloe doing a 20k run and then chomping down on a bleeping dominos 😂😂😂
Mia wanting bleeping men on the door as security 😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really felt for Ste last night. I don't think he's got a bad (malicious) bone in his body from what we have seen. He is fiery and emotionally illiterate, he needs to work on that and his communication skills but I don't think it ever comes from a bad place, he just struggles to express himself in an effective way. But if he is neurodivergent and has childhood trauma too, then that's hardly surprising. On top of that we didn't ever see him react that way with Kirsty, I think him and Amber bring out the worst in each other.

Reactions: 22
If I remember rightly, back then some mental health teams didn't like to label teens as much with diagnosis because they didn't want them to be 'labelled' but would still give out medication.
Wow if that was the case, especially being such a powerful drug such as Ritalin, as that specific brand was prescribed for children whom had adhd in the 90's - 2000's, so the fact that could of been prescribed without giving the parents or career a formal diagnosis is shocking.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone explain to me how Chloe went from wanting to get engaged to Jordan’s mental health to doing a marathon? 😂 like we’re the connection to the engagement and Jordan’s depression from an earlier series?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.