Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not got over the state of Amber's house! Even the kitchen was vile!.. ste had the kids for a few hours or over night? Why didn't she clean her pig sti of a house up!. Absolutely shocking 😬

Reactions: 26
I can not got over the state of Amber's house! Even the kitchen was vile!.. ste had the kids for a few hours or over night? Why didn't she clean her pig sti of a house up!. Absolutely shocking 😬
I honestly don’t get why she doesn’t have someone come help her atleast whilst filming 🥲😩 even if I was the laziest twit going I would pay a cleaner for the days they were coming to film haha 🤣 I know it’s about showing real life but wtf . Feel sorry for her at the same time though because no one surely wants to live like that and is happy . She’s clearly in some huge rut and no one is giving her the wake up call she needs

Reactions: 18
I honestly don’t get why she doesn’t have someone come help her atleast whilst filming 🥲😩 even if I was the laziest twit going I would pay a cleaner for the days they were coming to film haha 🤣 I know it’s about showing real life but wtf . Feel sorry for her at the same time though because no one surely wants to live like that and is happy . She’s clearly in some huge rut and no one is giving her the wake up call she needs

Some times it makes me wonder if she was raised around such a mess,

Surely she could hire a cleaner just to get it up to date, she had a skip on last episode surely she's could have done a big clear out and asked for help

Reactions: 6
Watching it I was getting PTSD of next doors from when I was younger there house was a mess and watching it the smell was coming back a weird sweet dirty lollipop smell I imagine ambers smell like that.

Some times it makes me wonder if she was raised around such a mess,

Surely she could hire a cleaner just to get it up to date, she had a skip on last episode surely she's could have done a big clear out and asked for help
I just don’t get how she can’t clean when Brooklyn’s in school I know Hutson is two but even we had the kids doing little appropriate tasks when we clean like pass the dust pan and brush, toy hoover out while we hoover, passing toys to put/throw in the box

Reactions: 7
I’m not the tidiest person but if I was being filmed for tv my house would be spotless. It must not bother her

Reactions: 21
I’m not the tidiest person but if I was being filmed for tv my house would be spotless. It must not bother her
This is what I mean, even if someone’s messy normally you surely would be conscious that millions of people are going to be able to see your home and even having the camera crew in I would be so embarrassed. I think if it was me and I was living like that and letting it be on tele my family would be embarrassed too and be coming over to do it themselves

Reactions: 14
Is stone island classed as designer? I see loads of people wearing them on Facebook groups and where I’m from barely anyone wears them as it’s seen as Torie uniform 😂 but I think Marley is a model for base someone on here says he looks to awkward to be a model and if I remember Chloe wanted marley to go down the modelling route
Tory uniform? I’m from Manchester and stone island is definitely not Tory uniform here. It’s synonymous with City fans

Forgot it was on I missed the first few mins and it's a bloody fart on getting to it ok nowtv.
did anything happen with Sassi and Darren on the first scene?

Maybe this has been covered but I thought Ambers mum got engaged to that strange Italian man ???? What went wrong does anyone know ?

Reactions: 8
Chloe (and her mum) made a big deal about the nose piercing as if she older sister doesn’t have a nose ring. Hardly rebelling is it.

• Haha
Where the duck has this sister appeared from? She sounds like Chloe’s mum and looks old enough to be her mum, I’m floored 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Amber needs to spend less time getting her lips inflated and putting her slap on and spend more time cleaning and sorting out her house. It’s a state and so is she.

Reactions: 19
I always assumed the sister was just her dad’s due to the age difference and Chloe’s mum struggled to have Chloe and spoke about it like it was her first baby

Reactions: 18
Amber pretending she hasn't "been intimate" in 2 and half years , yeah yeah 😂 I bet she's been with Ste

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maggie is such a see you next Tuesday, how much do they love to blame Mia. Fakin (Erin) well they have just moved house, I’m yeah that was after she already started misbehaving. Couldn’t possibly be anything to do with their set up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maggie is such a see you next Tuesday, how much do they love to blame Mia. Fakin (Erin) well they have just moved house, I’m yeah that was after she already started misbehaving. Couldn’t possibly be anything to do with their set up 🙄
I seem to like Maggie this series (I normally don't), you can see she loves her grandchildren. Erin was so moody in the scene. I feel that Erin really dislikes Mia.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.