Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloes trolling us with thay dominos. Remember when she had a PT session and had a dominos after in the early days 😅

Also...fair play to Sassi. She knows the importance of education and wants better for her kid. She's trying which is more than others...ahem Amber.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ohh God we were so hard on Sassi last week….

Chloes trolling us with thay dominos. Remember when she had a PT session and had a dominos after in the early days 😅

Also...fair play to Sassi. She knows the importance of education and wants better for her kid. She's trying which is more than others...ahem Amber.
Amber should take a holistic approach. Get Sassi to teach her to cook. I’m serious. The boys diets, and hers is processed junk

Reactions: 13
Sassi this week she just wants the best for her daughter glad she’s found a better way to communicate that to Zeneya
How much was Chloe’s ring did I hear right 20k?
I recon it was planned before they filmed just a gut feeling,
I feel for ste he obviously had a difficult childhood and isssues at the moment just hope they can sort there communication out for Brooklyn

Reactions: 12
I agree that he flies off the handle quickly. But it's a reality TV show I think a lot more goes on and it's when he snaps that is shown on the TV. They show only bit on TV and its heavily edited to show what they want to show. I think Amber and Ste are toxic together and their co parenting and arguing infront of the children is toxic.
But if he does have adhd that's not going to help the situation when he cant deal with it rationally and it doesn't seem like he's had the right help and guidance. So he's dealt with things in his own way and learnt behaviours like going mad and shouting rather than listening to others and talking about the situation. And now he's in his 20s and in denial about it ("I had adhd as a kid") it's not going to change.

And before anyone says how am I qualified to say this or whatever. I am an adult who was misdiagnosed with depression and anger issues before being told at 26 I am bpd, autistic and have adhd. My 8 year old also has autism and adhd.
I know it’s edited but it’s still pretty clear he does have a temper. I agree he’s appeared to be in denial about it as well but it seemed to me when he was talking to his Dad, he seemed to be opening up to the idea of seeking help. I was glad to hear his dad say to him about going to a doctor, he does need support and I do hope what’s happening on the show now is the start of him accessing that support.

Sassi this week she just wants the best for her daughter glad she’s found a better way to communicate that to Zeneya
How much was Chloe’s ring did I hear right 20k?
I recon it was planned before they filmed just a gut feeling,
I feel for ste he obviously had a difficult childhood and isssues at the moment just hope they can sort there communication out for Brooklyn
I don’t think the 20k one was the ring he went for, I thought he pointed one out at the start and his mum said “that’s £20k” and he looked at another after. I may be wrong though and I don’t think any of them would have been cheap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t help but giggle when Jordan was saying about sneaking around and being secretive, he’s bloody used to that 😂

Also I was worried about Sassi’s kitchen cupboards

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Marliya is sooo tall for 5! I keep forgetting she's only 5. I could literally eat Zenaya she's so adorable she gives me cute aggression 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jordan’s voice overs kill me. So wooden 😂

I feel really sorry for Ste. He obviously had a hard upbringing and just wants his kids to have the opposite. I did actually agree with him when Amber said Brooklyn copies his behaviour - she shouts as much as he does!

Reactions: 16
Jordan’s voice overs kill me. So wooden 😂

I feel really sorry for Ste. He obviously had a hard upbringing and just wants his kids to have the opposite. I did actually agree with him when Amber said Brooklyn copies his behaviour - she shouts as much as he does!
Amber must be delusional if she thinks only Ste’s behaviour is affecting Brooklyn. She’s just as bad. Watching older seasons and her instant response is to shout and throw an object that Brooklyn had just thrown at her 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mia morning about her purse being stolen from her car …. Why are you leaving a purse in the car and then complain about it 🙈 Chloe is a beg, you shouldn’t have to ask someone to marry you as much as she does I’m embarrassed for her

Reactions: 10
It’s bad that Mia’s purse was stolen but she wasn’t safe. She posted pictures of every room of the house and it was easily found on right move. Anyone that knows who she is could have worked out where was was and that she’d just moved in

:unsure: :ROFLMAO: Did anyone notice how Jordan made the comment about Chloe’s friend looking better than her (Chloe) after the run

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Marliya and her stinky feet 😂. Ste looks unwell to me, I think he definitely needs some professional help whatever that may be. Chloe is boring me to tears as everyone else has said on here! Loved Zenaya being able to write her name, she’s adorable

Reactions: 9
I hope Ste gets some professional help whatever is wrong with him, he is slurring his speech and getting so angry!
I hope MTV provide some councilling throughout the series, I know on the american season the camera crew used to intervene

Reactions: 9
Pure speculation, but I'm wondering if Ste has some kind of issue with drinking/ substance misuse with the way he has aged recently.

Imagine being Chloe’s mum, constantly being called to her house for a sit down chat about something completely random 🙈
“I’ve got a tattoo!”
“I’m running a marathon”
“We’re getting a new hoover!”

Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Imagine being Chloe’s mum, constantly being called to her house for a sit down chat about something completely random 🙈
“I’ve got a tattoo!”
“I’m running a marathon”
“We’re getting a new hoover!”

Bore off
I always get the impression she gets on her dads nerves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I always get the impression she gets on her dads nerves
On the programmes they did about their lives, Chloes dad said he doesnt like reality tv! She’s definitely more closer to her mother than her father! I remember when they worked together she had gotten her eyebrows done the day before and he told her she looks a mess coming to work the way she was 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone said recently Chloe is lucky having her dad’s business to fall back on but her dad seems tough. I could definitely see him sacking her if he needed to.

Reactions: 11
Watching this thinking both Sassi and Steve are actually very similar, both how their upbringing (1 parent abandoned each one), both driven and family focussed but with both ADHD/ complex PTSD (manifesting as anger) is constantly holding them both back.

then Darren and amber are left trying to manage their ex’s hopes / drives through the veneer of neurodiversity/ poor emotional control and trauma.
Interesting seeing a male and female perspective of same situation and impact on child.

zenaya is better off as Darren seems a better parent than amber (healthy not depressed) and she is both an only child (so gets 100% attention) and doesn’t have behaviour / ND challenges herself yet (unlikes ambers boys)

thoughts ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.