Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Well that massive delivery of bread has really pissed me off, people are starving and this greedy cow who never stops filling her face gets enough gifted bread to feed so many hungry families. What is with these companies, if I was in Eastbourne I would never give that company my business again. I hate these two because of their selfish, self obsessed nature and that has really annoyed me so much 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Catsontoast

Yeah that comment has gone!!
This really annoys me about Tanya, her account is just so dishonest and disingenuous.
I get that she may want her account to be positive and not full of doom and gloom but we are living in difficult times, we're in the midst of a global pandemic FFS and the same day Wales announces they are going into lockdown, a lockdown that many Welsh people feel is unfair and disproportionate, she not only feels it appropriate to post bragging about her weekend away, she also then deletes a comment which refers to this unequal situation.
And of course she just deleted the individual's comment (which to me seemed genuine and not just trolling) rather than recognising how insensitive her post may be and either entering into any kind of meaningful discussion or even taking her whole post down out of respect.
Life is not perfect. Things go wrong and right now more than ever. I get we still need to enjoy ourselves but she seems to want to rub people's noses in how supposedly amazing her life is while others are struggling and wants to censor anyone who disagrees with her or tries to point out a little bit of reality to her.
She's just so uncaring and self-centred I find it quite depressing.

• Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Confused by the last comment? Obviously she will get her account restricted now so we can't see her comments anymore or blocked 🦧

There will only be 3 pies because she only has 3 Rae Dunn mugs and the other pie will just be in a normal mug and isn't good enough for the gram
What kind of saddo puts on a strangers Instagram, I wish I was in your family?
Fuck sake, that’s the last place anyone would want to be!!!
Centre parks has all kinds of restrictions and people I know have said they are charging you for activities you normally wouldn’t pay for. They have been in the last few weeks. But of course the red carpet will be laid out for princess Fiona!!

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Picture of her tomorrow with a hospital band around her wrist....thank you for all your lovely messages 🤣 I’m ok, H2B is taking care of me and cooking dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Belleboo

VIP Member
69176086-76FA-4CFE-BA94-C6966300ACE7.jpeg

What that the actual fucking fuck has she done with the last of Taco’s balls? What fella drinks malibu through a straw out of a plastic pumpkin?

• Haha

Needmorecoffee2

Can’t believe that Tan is using last years pie picture and fobbing people off that it’s from this year.. WTAF.. She needs help..
Can’t help but think if she’d lie about a sodding pie, what else does she lie about.. her whole life is probably a lie.. she’s so desperate to be someone else.. what makes a grown woman lie that she made a pie and use a year old picture... I just don’t get it.. seriously Tan, get help..

• Haha
  • Wow

Maggie28

VIP Member
The feel sorry for me post will come tomorrow, and it’s gonna be a good one. I hope my staff meeting doesn’t over run, I’ll need to be home quick. With my feet up watching a channel 5 film. Spooky hot chocolate and some pre dinner nibbles.
Waiting for the shit to hit the fan. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
How disgusting that greedy guts has been gifted a load of bread. She should take that to her food bank, or donate it to a care home. I wouldn’t use that bakery now either:
So ManTan is going dressed as a bouncer, with little Taco as her man bitch.
She’ll see every fucking ghost, or a ghost will pass through her body. And tell her what an amazing person she is.
Honestly these two are a joke, with their shop hopping and selfishness.
I hope it absolutely pisses down on her walk.
Also her front door looks shit, I’d love to know if her neighbours think she is a cunt as much as we do!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
I think Tasha gets so much more engagement then Tanya and Tanya hates it. She gets way more likes and comments and Tanya tries soooo hard to come across and likeable but it’s not working. Tasha is ok she’s a bit of a douche but not offensive. Tanya comes across fake and belittling (ie all the bless yous, and the I had it firsts) that people won’t relate to that. Tan defo makes better looking meals but it just comes across so wrong that people don’t relate.

Maggie28

VIP Member
Family couldn't make it down to them? Yet tan and taco are out for a meal? Curiouser and curiouser

With my favourites tan? There's only two drinks and two menus #whereareyourkids?
In other words, my fucking bitch bastard of a sister in law to be, is an absolute cunt, she makes plans then changes them.
I have had enough and made my own plans. So fuck you Tanya, you wannabe Ashford!!
I think that’s what she really means! 🤣🤣🤣

She is out with her favourite’s? So she is sitting in front a large mirror?

• Haha