Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t change the main title just to make a rhyme fit. Please make sure the thread is tagged. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Get the popcorn out ‘ladies’!! It’s show down!!!

Title was too long :( @tarquin16 won with ‘Trash finally seen the light, bring on the insta fight, who will be queen of the tacky shite?!’

Recap:
Both still a supermarkets marketing and sales wet dream purchasing every themed shite they release- shop hopping from place to place to get a marmite pot that resembles Frankenstein or a loaf of bread in the design of a pumpkin

Tanya still being a spiteful dick to her SIL2B- wouldn’t let her book onto a SPOOKY walk and MENACING meal- publicly embarrassed Trasha, and herself

Tanya bought (sorry, her H2B surprised her) with an advent calendar which cost the same amount of what could feed a family in poverty for the next 3 months.

Tasha constantly putting her dirty shoes on her AD/GIFTED bed showing us her outfits as she is now also a fashion blogger, is their no ends to this woman’s talents? #inspo

Tanya Spending addiction still in full swing.

Tasha still treating her kiddies like 4 year olds

LOADS more of their usual tit antics and trying to out do one another but now the piécé de résistance... Trasha has UNFOLLOWED Tanya!!!
ITS ALL THE DRAMA MICK, I JUST LOVE IT!

Last edited:
Its amazing what you miss while working rather than watching movies and stalking your never to be husband! I am absolutely howling 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Gets comfy on the sofa, with a drinkie and nibbles.
I bloody love the drama!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.