Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tan, bless you hun #piegate #sospooky #shedidntknow

Where’s taco no balls? Was it delicious honey hehe or was it non existent 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can anyone remember she did this last year with the carrots 🥕 wrapped in bacon and got called out for it , it was Christmas time.

Reactions: 8
Deleting my account, getting abusive messages from one of her fans 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Ok I own up to this 😂 can’t stand any more of her bullshit 😡 waiting to be blocked now 😂

She’s now removed my comment 😂 too bad fatty I’ve screenshot it for everyone to see
How long did it take her to block you?
Well done. 😉👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 9
#sospookyhun

Anyone else find lidls bakery being open gross? No way I'd buy from there right now, cant believe they are even allowed.
Last time I went into Lidl they had each pastry bagged up so you could grab and go. Good in terms of Covid but not doing anything for the environment. Had donuts in plastic containers too. Lost count how many supermarkets Tasha has been to this week and it’s only Tuesday. #superspreader

True facts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣this is comedy gold tonight!
Love the profile picture! 😂🤣😂🤣 #piegate

That witch really needs to take a leaf out of her own jungle. How dare she tell you to be kind when she is the wicked orangutan of the west. She’d burn mowgli at the stake if it meant she could have fire.
And to say you don’t know the true facts. Well clearly you do as it’s the truth that it’s the same pie. Fatty boom boom has probably minced taco to make her pie but because he’s such a skinny freak loser there was only enough to feed spit
Spit‘s not getting any pie! Only the sausage one cos he’s her favourite!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like Tan did this on purpose to get ‘attention’, especially where it was already said on here we had screenshots ready 😂 her DM was weird too....I’m waiting for her woe is me story!

Reactions: 16
The feel sorry for me post will come tomorrow, and it’s gonna be a good one. I hope my staff meeting doesn’t over run, I’ll need to be home quick. With my feet up watching a channel 5 film. Spooky hot chocolate and some pre dinner nibbles.
Waiting for the tit to hit the fan. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I reckon she was sitting on the sofa with a Chinese on her lap when she posted the pie picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how much John and taco talk or do we think orangutan doesn’t want him talking to his own twin? Because she seems selfish like that. Surely he must complain to his brother about her behavior. Imagine you w2b posting photos of your supposed dinner and you are actually just having fish fingers or something and then you’re expected to comment mmmm the flavors

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Picture of her tomorrow with a hospital band around her wrist....thank you for all your lovely messages 🤣 I’m ok, H2B is taking care of me and cooking dinner!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.