Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The meal planners have me laughing
Murderous Monday pies
Terrifying Tuesday tacos
Wee yourself wednesdays
Turd Thursdays
Freaky Friday fish fingers
Sauturday night strictly wooo yayyyy

Roast
😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did tanya and tasha have a fallout looks like it not one of them have liked each others posts for the past 6 days and Tasha not following Tanya nomore very
I want to know why this insta account sucks up to tan on Instagram and then comes on here and slates the duck out of her!!!!! 😡
2 faced as duck just

Reactions: 2
Family couldn't make it down to them? Yet tan and taco are out for a meal? Curiouser and curiouser

With my favourites tan? There's only two drinks and two menus #whereareyourkids?
In other words, my bleeping witch bastard of a sister in law to be, is an absolute bleep, she makes plans then changes them.
I have had enough and made my own plans. So duck you Tanya, you wannabe Ashford!!
I think that’s what she really means! 🤣🤣🤣

She is out with her favourite’s? So she is sitting in front a large mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She lovess having restaurants on her door step, what she means is, I am a lazy witch and still drive around the corner to stuff my face. She really is a vile bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Family couldn't make it down to them? Yet tan and taco are out for a meal? Curiouser and curiouser

With my favourites tan? There's only two drinks and two menus #whereareyourkids?
Out with her favourites..... she means food and drink to fill up her big fat chins and porky pig belly 🐷🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she's opening that wine she will be using it as a prop every Halloween until she dies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All that effort for a ready meal!
Of all the things she could order at Prezzo, she order’s something that looks like cow tit! 🙄

She lovess having restaurants on her door step, what she means is, I am a lazy witch and still drive around the corner to stuff my face. She really is a vile bleep!
Or she’s seen the comments on here when they are both drinking and doesn’t want us to think 1 of them is drink driving!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else noticed how the Orangutans 🦧 likes have gone down on her posts, not as many comments either, some of them have no comments, maybe her sheep sorry followers have seen the light

So Tasha wrote FAMILY lamb hotpot for Friday on her menu and then went out for dinner. Tanya writes FAMILY dinner on her menu for today and then goes out for dinner and Tasha posts that 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Trasha hasn’t posted her dinner yet.
Her and Onslow are having an argument about why he liked Fatty’s photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope the girls were out with her this eve. Im honestly hoping shes decided to show them less or something, anything really. I cant stand the woman but her kids are innocent, Its actually heart breaking to think them and the alternative. It might not be flat out abuse, but the physiological damage of being treated like that by your mother is awful.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.