Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😮 Has he actually cheated how does u use know?
Well he was trying to chat people up on Instagram ages ago... friending/ adding women, the apology flowers ( you could see the card), sending the dixk pics.... I’m sure there’s more as I’ve not been here for ages keeping up with it all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Trasha’s effort on the pies isn’t too bad. Not last years awful effort.
I still don’t get what they get out of doing all this tit.
Trasha wins tonight’s menu for me! 😉
I still wouldn’t eat either dinner. 😂

Reactions: 16
I must be in the minority in this world because I have never celebrated Halloween. Was taught it’s the devils holiday when I was a child and quite frankly I can’t see the appeal of it all. Seems like an American thing and I’m not American so yeah. I love watching horror movies but really can’t be bothered to do “spooky” things and decorate my house for it.

Reactions: 10
Confused by the last comment? Obviously she will get her account restricted now so we can't see her comments anymore or blocked 🦧

There will only be 3 pies because she only has 3 Rae Dunn mugs and the other pie will just be in a normal mug and isn't good enough for the gram

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Confused by the last comment? Obviously she will get her account restricted now so we can't see her comments anymore or blocked 🦧

There will only be 3 pies because she only has 3 Rae Dunn mugs and the other pie will just be in a normal mug and isn't good enough for the gram
Wales will be in some kind of lockdown so they won’t be able to travel.

Reactions: 6

Yeah that comment has gone!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

What kind of saddo puts on a strangers Instagram, I wish I was in your family?
duck sake, that’s the last place anyone would want to be!!!
Centre parks has all kinds of restrictions and people I know have said they are charging you for activities you normally wouldn’t pay for. They have been in the last few weeks. But of course the red carpet will be laid out for princess Fiona!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I must be in the minority in this world because I have never celebrated Halloween. Was taught it’s the devils holiday when I was a child and quite frankly I can’t see the appeal of it all. Seems like an American thing and I’m not American so yeah. I love watching horror movies but really can’t be bothered to do “spooky” things and decorate my house for it.
I love halloween. Im sure I've said before on these threads, I love celebrating things, the reason these 2 bother me so much is they make everything seems so empty and consumerist. I have done these things since before Instagram and Facebook (not what they do, I mean the way I celebrate with my family) but you can tell all this is for the gram, do they even enjoy it? Probably not.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love halloween. Im sure I've said before on these threads, I love celebrating things, the reason these 2 bother me so much is they make everything seems so empty and consumerist. I have done these things since before Instagram and Facebook (not what they do, I mean the way I celebrate with my family) but you can tell all this is for the gram, do they even enjoy it? Probably not.
They probably don’t enjoy it at all. Just something to show and another chance to spend money. Where I grew up Halloween wasn’t celebrated. Kids can’t go trick or treating because everyone has fences and gates and the security is too high for kids to just go to houses for sweets. Plus it’s also spring so it’s not “spooky” Weather. But even now in the UK my parents rules have made me nonchalant to the holiday. My father was very strict growing up, we weren’t even allowed to watch certain movies even as teenagers, which is fine. Regardless, t and t just love to make a huge song and dance about everything because they are empty shells and are always worried about peer pressure for some reason. Ridiculous as they are adults and shouldnt be so easily influenced.

Reactions: 8
Yeah that comment has gone!!
This really annoys me about Tanya, her account is just so dishonest and disingenuous.
I get that she may want her account to be positive and not full of doom and gloom but we are living in difficult times, we're in the midst of a global pandemic FFS and the same day Wales announces they are going into lockdown, a lockdown that many Welsh people feel is unfair and disproportionate, she not only feels it appropriate to post bragging about her weekend away, she also then deletes a comment which refers to this unequal situation.
And of course she just deleted the individual's comment (which to me seemed genuine and not just trolling) rather than recognising how insensitive her post may be and either entering into any kind of meaningful discussion or even taking her whole post down out of respect.
Life is not perfect. Things go wrong and right now more than ever. I get we still need to enjoy ourselves but she seems to want to rub people's noses in how supposedly amazing her life is while others are struggling and wants to censor anyone who disagrees with her or tries to point out a little bit of reality to her.
She's just so uncaring and self-centred I find it quite depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This really annoys me about Tanya, her account is just so dishonest and disingenuous.
I get that she may want her account to be positive and not full of doom and gloom but we are living in difficult times, we're in the midst of a global pandemic FFS and the same day Wales announces they are going into lockdown, a lockdown that many Welsh people feel is unfair and disproportionate, she not only feels it appropriate to post bragging about her weekend away, she also then deletes a comment which refers to this unequal situation.
And of course she just deleted the individual's comment (which to me seemed genuine and not just trolling) rather than recognising how insensitive her post may be and either entering into any kind of meaningful discussion or even taking her whole post down out of respect.
Life is not perfect. Things go wrong and right now more than ever. I get we still need to enjoy ourselves but she seems to want to rub people's noses in how supposedly amazing her life is while others are struggling and wants to censor anyone who disagrees with her or tries to point out a little bit of reality to her.
I couldn't quite believe it either. What a thoughtless, self centered thing to do. On the same day. Did it not cross her mind at all that she has followers in Wales. Honestly. What a truly cuntish thing to do. I'm not surprised by anything the cow does any more...

Reactions: 14
It wont have crossed her mind because shes a selfish narcissistic bleep, doesnt affect her so she wont have given it a second thought.

Reactions: 17
Hear hear!
Also, once again, she’s posting about something that is still quite a while away, why does she feel the need?! Forever wishing their lives away this pair. Her with this and Trasha telling us on a Monday about the clocks going back at the weekend. Some of us have 5 (full) days in work to contend with before we’re arsed about the extra hour in bed Trasha 🙄

Reactions: 13
This is so true, she can’t see any further than the end of her ugly nose. If she did respond it would of been, oh I am so sorry bless you, but stay safe!
What a bleep.
She is so disingenuous and not at all relatable.
I can’t believe the amount of money she spends.

I never celebrated Halloween, I’m in my late 40’s, I would say it’s only been the last 20 years it’s been more commercial. I did things for my kids, because they were little. When I am on half term next week, I won’t be going anywhere remotely aimed at kids I’ll be avoiding them. Not that I’ll be going anywhere, I’ll have work to do.
Tanya, you’re life isn’t perfect, if anything you have made me see my life is pretty good. I watch you and see exactly what I wouldn’t want to be! 🖕🏻
So thanks for that! 👏🏻
I feel sorry for anyone who see’s you at centre parks, you’re gonna scare the kids, they’ll think centre parks has paid for a real life witch to walk around.

Walking around with your timberlands on and your dead animal hat. Barking orders at your lap dog! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hasn’t Tan considered that in 11 days time there could be further restrictions/lockdown which will cancel her holiday? Doesn’t she watch the news? #shedidntknow

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hasn’t Tan considered that in 11 days time there could be further restrictions/lockdown which will cancel her holiday? Doesn’t she watch the news? #shedidntknow
Lock down only applies to us peasants. Not the creator of BMW, braais, spooky food and the founder of other countries.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.