Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
Her comes Tasha with the ‘I got the Emma Bridgewater Roses first’

Love how she mentioned they’ve been on top of the fridge since September 😂😊

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Rosepetal

You can’t change the main title just to make a rhyme fit. Please make sure the thread is tagged.
Get the popcorn out ‘ladies’!! It’s show down!!!

Title was too long :( @tarquin16 won with ‘Trash finally seen the light, bring on the insta fight, who will be queen of the tacky shite?!’

Recap:
Both still a supermarkets marketing and sales wet dream purchasing every themed shite they release- shop hopping from place to place to get a marmite pot that resembles Frankenstein or a loaf of bread in the design of a pumpkin

Tanya still being a spiteful dick to her SIL2B- wouldn’t let her book onto a SPOOKY walk and MENACING meal- publicly embarrassed Trasha, and herself

Tanya bought (sorry, her H2B surprised her) with an advent calendar which cost the same amount of what could feed a family in poverty for the next 3 months.

Tasha constantly putting her dirty shoes on her AD/GIFTED bed showing us her outfits as she is now also a fashion blogger, is their no ends to this woman’s talents? #inspo

Tanya Spending addiction still in full swing.

Tasha still treating her kiddies like 4 year olds

LOADS more of their usual shit antics and trying to out do one another but now the piécé de résistance... Trasha has UNFOLLOWED Tanya!!!
ITS ALL THE DRAMA MICK, I JUST LOVE IT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Maggie28

VIP Member
So we have reached 30 threads on these two fucktards!!
I found my beloved Tattle thanks to these for twats so for that I am thankful for them. 😂
Tanya is rinsing Taco for all he is worth.
She is still spending like she has won the lottery, she still doesn’t have any friends.
And for the love of god woman, we want a fucking photo of you in your car with your coffee and your newly painted claws, I mean nails.
Give the people what they want.
I am sitting here having drinkies going over their Instagram pages and laughing because ladies, no matter what you do. Tattle will always be here and we will always be watching.
Tanya will always be a lard arse nasty bitch, who thinks if she buys every thing in the shops and posts about it. She will be liked.
She sits wedged into her chair at BMW searching for crap to buy and things to do.
You’re a grown arse woman, and you need to take a seat. You’re kids are not little, it’s you and that creep of a man that go to places that are aimed at families.
Yet you and the child catcher are cruising around in your 2015 Volkswagen. Like your Kim and Kanye.
She is serving up, cat shit, dog shit, baby shit, and shit that I produced back in Greece in the mid 90’s. And saying it’s dinner!
She pretends she has cooked something that looks half decent, yet we all suspect it’s M&S.
She still hasn’t fed her kids, so they have fucked off.
Shit has defo gone down in the shoebox.
She is the most revolting woman.
Who reads Tattle as much as I do.
Trasha:
Bless you and bless that scabby house of yours.
you clearly need some sort of intervention, and I am pretty sure I can speak for most of us wonderful Tattlers.
If you have blocked that bastard of a sister in law, we wanna high five you!!
we feel like you have taken the first step in becoming not as much of a twat as you were last week.
Come on, clean your house. Throw away those damn EAT letter, get rid of that rancid Hubby of yours.
Clean your god damn grout.
Have a shower and actually use soap.
Throw away that guest book in your bog.
Order another skip and put pretty much most of your house in it, and start again.
Stop calling your teenage kids, kiddies.
Tell us what went down?, we know your hubby slept on the sofa, because Tanya slags you off at work. She constantly tries to make you look stupid.
I think she does that because she is jealous of you Trasha, I really believe that.
You have what she wants, and for the love of god I’m not sure why, she is desperate to be an Ashford.
He looks as dull as dish water. The sad thing is you stopped writing on your own instagram, because we all slagged you off.
Give the hashtags a rest the pair of you.
Most of your followers are also Tattlers.
Not a recap but just my thoughts.
Tanya I had that tin ages ago, it was gifted to me.
I don’t pretend to get given presents. I also don’t have a huge credit card bill, unlike you.
What I want to know is how do you sleep at night?
I mean, in your TV bed. With that limp gif next to you. ( It will change G I M P.) And the worry of paying all those credit card bills.
Anyways if no one am has fallen asleep, I’ll say good night.
Apologies for any mistakes, I have had a long day.
And my contacts are hurting my eyes.
It’s nearly time for their half term getaways.
it’s going to be Epic 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

BMWGuys

Wow there are so many comments on this! I can confirm that I’m not a man 😂, I’m happily married. My husband was seeing someone who Tanja used to have a relationship with and he’s the one who told my husband about the money stealing. It’a just me who comments on here, we picked our name because we are a group of friends who used to work or are connected to BMW. I used to work at the same place as Tana but then moved to a different branch in Brighton. Again I’m not coming on here bothered to defend if people think it’s true or not. I’m happy to give some gossip on what we know and tell a few tales but I’m happy to just leave if people aren’t interested. I can only tell you what we know, it’s up to you if you want to believe it. i don’t know anyone else on here to my knowledge and it’s just a bit of fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

nbt

VIP Member
Still waiting to be blocked 😂
Ask her what the beef is with Tash while you’re chatting 😉

Oh actually, don’t use the term “beef”. She might think you’re having a dig about the pie again when you “don’t know the facts” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Someone close to where Tanya lives needs to leave some cakes and pies outside her door, then befriend her and post some real tea so we know what to believe 🤣🤣🤣

I think Tanya's off to M&S to get those chicken doughnuts hehe
I called the chicken donut wall! 😂🤣

New thread title:
While Tanya’s befriending Rye’s town crier, BMW confirm she’s a bare-faced liar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
The meal planners have me laughing
Murderous Monday pies
Terrifying Tuesday tacos
Wee yourself wednesdays
Turd Thursdays
Freaky Friday fish fingers
Sauturday night strictly wooo yayyyy

Roast
😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
6718B447-3E83-480F-9921-C28ADD0FF2CD.jpeg

Imagine her rocking up at centre parks. Getting out the car, with her timberlands on and the dead animal hat, fake fag on a stick, (don’t know if they have a proper name) clicking her fingers for Taco to bring the bags. He pulls out those fucking hampers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tanya, love honestly it’s not Louis Vuitton luggage.
I can’t cope with how much of a wanker you are. 😂
I hope it all shuts and you have to stay in your cabin, or whatever the fuck it is you are staying in.

Even if it pisses down you’ll have the best time. Trouble is Tan, you won’t know who knows you and who is a Tattler watching you, and holding in the laughs as you thunder by.
I have to laugh at you, you are an imbecile. You really do have this high all mighty opinion of yourself: sadly we all have a different one.
Off you trot to plan more fun things for you and your pathetic H2B to do.
You self centered cunt!

bless you hun, I also live for them, I missed them before you, Iv missed them for 3 weeks. Hehe
God I miss them too. 😂

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Tanya will find fireworks in the shape of a sausage dog “being a sausage dog owner” and all that

• Haha

Secretsquirrel13

I have to say @OranguTANman I'm not sure you understand Tattle. Many people on here follow these 2 muppets and post. None of us are traitors.
These women choose to share every aspect of their lives publicly. All we tattlers do is discuss said posts.
None of us are gonna apologise. We have freedom of speech.
If that is your agenda then welcome if it isn't then I would suggest this isn't the forum for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BMWGuys

Wow can well believe it though! Why do you think Taco Del puts up with it? Do you think they will stay together?
For some reason he really thinks he’s hit the jackpot with her, or at least he used to. You have to remember that it’s all fake, her whole life is a lie, not just for Instagram but for everyone. She lives on lies and Derek loves that too because it paints a picture of something they’ll never have. She’s just desperate to be famous and rich and it’s never going to happen. She makes out her parents house is a mansion and even used to say to us it was like a country retreat! Then we found out that it’s a tiny semi detached cottage that’s totally surrounded by a huge solar farm. There’s nothing wrong with that of course, but why tell us all that they live in something like Downtown Abby when it’s not true?

• Haha
  • Wow

BMWGuys

This I am not shocked at. Her instagram page is evidence of this. She must lead such a lonely life, trying to make up for it with all the spending.
Does Derek have friends that he sees or is he not allowed to meet up and leave Tanya? Lol
In the whole time I worked there I never once knew of him being able to go out. If the guys at the dealership would organise something then there would always be something wrong with Tanya last minute and he would have to cancel. we would go for drinks after work on a Thursday and they would go for drinks at the same pub but sit on their own and not interact with us at all!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Secretsquirrel13

Can't believe we are almost at the end of another thread. These 2 really are the gift that just keeps giving! New thread suggestion: Trash sold her sofa and fell out with Tan, now she needs to dump her man!

New thread name -

Greedy and wasteful, that's our Tash, meanwhile Tan is still splashing the cash!

Sorry if it's shit, thought I'd give it a go 😂