Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tdm

VIP Member
Don’t think so? Could be wrong. But she will probably use it to manipulate Tash. “Sorry for being a bitch to you all these years just this day was on my mind... chocolate makes it better....”
I think she has posted about it before but also on her stories. Don’t think it was last year. Also a very vague sort of post.

Reactions: 1

JoJo81

VIP Member
Sick in my mouth, sick in my mouth!!!

Also - don’t believe for a minute it’s to stop people thinking Trash is copying. Otherwise why would she have left my comment up about 🦧 for 3 hours? The account I posted it on is still following 🗑 also..
What did you say?

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
Just went to the trouble of making a new Instagram account so I could post and say why don’t you donate all this to a food bank but she’s limited the frigging comments already 😤
I’m so mad why has this company done this?!
I think you need to follow her

Jhanmer

Guys I’m so confused, go on Tasha’s FOLLOWERS and see if Tanya is showing, as she isn’t on mine. So it looks like Tanya has now unfollowed trash. But then if I go on 🦧 followers I can see she IS following trash. Can somebody else check as maybe it’s my insta glitching

Guys I’m so confused, go on Tasha’s FOLLOWERS and see if Tanya is showing, as she isn’t on mine. So it looks like Tanya has now unfollowed trash. But then if I go on 🦧 followers I can see she IS following trash. Can somebody else check as maybe it’s my insta glitching
I’ve added a pic, as that’s showing the only Tanya’s following trash bag on my account

Attachments

• Wow