Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to the trouble of making a new Instagram account so I could post and say why don’t you donate all this to a food bank but she’s limited the frigging comments already 😤
I’m so mad why has this company done this?!
Message the company from your new account? If you messaged 🗑 she wouldn’t reply, but the company might reply to you?

Its disgusting to see this going on, with children not getting proper meals 😡

Reactions: 14
Well that massive delivery of bread has really pissed me off, people are starving and this greedy cow who never stops filling her face gets enough gifted bread to feed so many hungry families. What is with these companies, if I was in Eastbourne I would never give that company my business again. I hate these two because of their selfish, self obsessed nature and that has really annoyed me so much 😡
I came on here to say exactly that. With everything going on and that huge gift of bread and cake to someone who absolutely doesn't need it has just boiled my piss. Tash love, if you're reading on here, please do the decent thing and pass at least some of the bread on to someone who needs it. For God's sake, I just..... 🤨I live in Eastbourne and I will no way use that bakery now. EVER.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Disgusting they would gift someone like trash a tit tonne of bread that they probably won’t eat as it’ll all go stale. Most reputable small local companies where I am are offering help to families in need during half term. Disgusting on them and disgusting on trash for taking it along side all the treats for her kiddies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The bread post is ridiculous!! Even them with bottomless pits of stomachs will never be able to finish all that!!!! What a waste when there is so many people who absolutely need that kind of thing, not some family of hill billies of england who eat multiple times a day 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Fatty boom boom is dressing as a bowling ball tonight. Can’t imagine her stomping around dressed like that!! She will think she’s super cute

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bread post is ridiculous!! Even them with bottomless pits of stomachs will never be able to finish all that!!!! What a waste when there is so many people who absolutely need that kind of thing, not some family of hill billies of england who eat multiple times a day 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Fatty boom boom is dressing as a bowling ball tonight. Can’t imagine her stomping around dressed like that!! She will think she’s super cute
A Barbour coat - new? Doc Marten looking boots - new? Nothing cute about her or Spit even though he has finally been to the groomers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Trying to not let this idiot annoy me... she offers a bit of light relief when I read her posts and see the ridiculous things she does and I also get joy from reading this thread but... that amount of bread and showing off about it when so many people are in desperate need. I am a welfare rights officer (basically means I help people claim benefits or when they have been turned down) and I refer so many people to the food bank and these people are without food, the most basic thing and her and her idiot husband both work and have money and from what I see never experience food poverty!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How disgusting that greedy guts has been gifted a load of bread. She should take that to her food bank, or donate it to a care home. I wouldn’t use that bakery now either:
So ManTan is going dressed as a bouncer, with little Taco as her man witch.
She’ll see every bleeping ghost, or a ghost will pass through her body. And tell her what an amazing person she is.
Honestly these two are a joke, with their shop hopping and selfishness.
I hope it absolutely pisses down on her walk.
Also her front door looks tit, I’d love to know if her neighbours think she is a bleep as much as we do!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Tasha must have informed the bakery of ‘who she is’ because if I had dropped them an email enquiring about the black bread buns at the pumpkin place, which I think is what she is claiming, then they wouldn’t have sent ME a tit load of bread! Did she even get the black rolls she was after in the first place?

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣. bleeping hell...the coat 😂😂😂. And it’s Barbour. She proper has designs on herself being some sort of middle class aspirational figure 😂😂😂😂. You’re traipsing round the backstreets of a small town in East Sussex love, not off on a fox hunt or to shoot some grouse 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she even get the black rolls she was after in the first place?
Top left of the picture.

Aside from 'breadgate' I'm actually quite impressed she's tracked down the buns to try and out do Tanya with her monster burgers. It's obviously the reason they didn't have them when they were meant to during the week.

• Wow
Were your brand new Timberlands no good Tan? So you had to buy some other new boots? Your champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget will catch up with you soon ⏰

Trying to not let this idiot annoy me... she offers a bit of light relief when I read her posts and see the ridiculous things she does and I also get joy from reading this thread but... that amount of bread and showing off about it when so many people are in desperate need. I am a welfare rights officer (basically means I help people claim benefits or when they have been turned down) and I refer so many people to the food bank and these people are without food, the most basic thing and her and her idiot husband both work and have money and from what I see never experience food poverty!!
I couldn’t agree more. Most of the time you can just laugh at what these 2 get up to, but the constant spending on things, buying food that I’m sure a lot goes to waste, having takeaways, and just general rubbing people’s noses in everything they do and say makes all us normal people here so bloody cross 😡 🦧 post this morning asking people what they’re doing this weekend, trying to interact with her followers didn’t go down well as those who commented are in some form of lockdown - these 2 just don’t think before they post! The same as 🗑 with ALL that bread! Its already been said, she should have been seen to DONATE that to a food bank!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Top left of the picture.

Aside from 'breadgate' I'm actually quite impressed she's tracked down the buns to try and out do Tanya with her monster burgers. It's obviously the reason they didn't have them when they were meant to during the week.
I bet Tanya is fuming 😤 that makes me slightly happy! Stick that up your fat arse Tan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going by her comments I don't think Tash realises you can buy that baked bean soup abomination in the shops but the tins don't glow in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.