Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This key ring. If it’s a ‘lovely surprise’ and not an ad, should it be labelled as gifted?!

Reactions: 9
To be fair Tanya might not know about Wales... I didn't. I try not to read the news as much anymore and only try to keep up with the coronavirus updates in my own town because of my work.
Saying that after her getting that comment she should have atleast had a quick Google search and replied to the lady.
Instead she gets rid of the comment or more likely she's restricted her account so nobody can see her comments and Tanya doesn't need to lose a follower by blocking her.
duck off you fat twit

Reactions: 6
Could someone enlighten me as to why Tanya has #’d windy day in her latest post
Thankyou

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair Tanya might not know about Wales... I didn't. I try not to read the news as much anymore and only try to keep up with the coronavirus updates in my own town because of my work.
Saying that after her getting that comment she should have atleast had a quick Google search and replied to the lady.
Instead she gets rid of the comment or more likely she's restricted her account so nobody can see her comments and Tanya doesn't need to lose a follower by blocking her.
duck off you fat twit
Exactly, I could forgive the fact that perhaps #shedidntknow (😂 sorry, couldn't resist!) but when one of her followers shares their perspective as a person living under a lockdown, she doesn't then have the decency to have a civilised discussion or even delete her original post out of respect.

Obviously it's not Tanya's fault that some areas are locking down and under harsher restrictions but it wouldn't hurt her to acknowledge that some of her followers may be struggling with the perceived unfairness of the current situation - instead she chooses to censor someone's right to an opinion.
To me this shows how she lacks empathy and respect for others.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This key ring. If it’s a ‘lovely surprise’ and not an ad, should it be labelled as gifted?!
duck off that was delivered this morning before work. Who is she kidding? She’s saved it for today to eek out her Spooky content. Who cares?

Thankyou
Does it relate to the dinner she ate last night? All those carbs must manifest themselves somehow! 😂🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Thankyou
Maybe it’s one of her manky dinners, I bet she farts like a trooper!

Who will get it first
I wish baileys would leave themselves alone! My guess would be our man Tan.
Maybe she could have words with the powers that be at baileys headquarters, no doubt she is a major share holder. Leave Baileys as baileys, I hate how they try and ruin a perfectly nice drink with flavours.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thankyou
😂😂 Because for someone who thinks she’s an influencer she hasn’t got a bloody clue how to use hashtags 😂😂😂 I mean #windyday #awesomeperson #ilove 😂😂😂😂 WTAF

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tanya will find somewhere still doing a display to try and get one up on trash you wait

Reactions: 12
Tanya will find fireworks in the shape of a sausage dog “being a sausage dog owner” and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe Tanya will go down the route if not letting them off to save the animals, as a sausage dog owner she cares about the animals more than Trash who just wouldnt understand, and get proper on her high horse about it...

Tbf to Trash she spoke to the woman and left the comment. Tran would have just deleted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.