Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing like duck at that video Tanya has posted on her Instagram of the "town CRIER" the fact she's so close to him and just recording him walking then he starts coughing his guts up like duck with no mask on.
Ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think we’ve all been so upset by how the free meals vote went this week, that we’re all once again wondering how to help or making plans to help more than usual.
Then in swan in these two, Tan has spent enough money to keep a whole school afloat in the last few month’s. It’s actually obscene the amount of tit she’s bought and really the only thing that is worth anything is the puppy and only as he is a living animal not in monetary value.
Tasha is more low key but must have food shopping bills that would keep the rest of us awake at night, bought a new sofa after less than a year of having one and sells the old one, goes on the beg for freebies due to her ‘influencer’ status and brags about how much food they put away.
it just makes me so sad that there are selfish people like this when we’re in a tough time and should all be pulling together.

View attachment 286910
Has she got Fanta in her wine glass? 😂
No it’ll be alcohol it’s any excuse for a drink it’s probably the only way she can face sharing a bed with Onslow🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Tan gives off dodgy af vibes to me...not surprised she was caught stealing from work...what a woman! Bet she has shoplifted as well!
I know of someone who stole from a shop and the shop just said pay us back ASAP (Obviously they were fired too) and you get no reference from us/police won’t be involved so maybe that’s how Tanya got a job at bmw?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 286910
Has she got Fanta in her wine glass? 😂
Probably the Ribena/Vimto, she got for the kiddies 🙄
@BMWGuys I think I speak for everyone when I ask, can we join the WhatsApp group? 😂
I’m not surprised she’s been caught stealing before, we all know what a deceitful cow she is.
Still no reply to my hot tub comment on Tans post, but she still hasn’t blocked me either? Which in itself is odd.

The Barbour coat is from the outlets, my mum has one, she keeps her real one for special outings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great an extra hour of these two today. How many extra posts can Trash cram in I wonder? Looks like she’s claimed the corner bit of the new sofa. Doesn’t leave much room for the others. She’s not moved from it since the sofa arrived other than when she’s out buying vital supplies from the shops obviously.

What baffles me is that they never seem to go for a walk or get any fresh air. Stop posting pics of food you selfish cretin and if you have to post show us the countryside.

Bet Trash is delighted she didn’t go on the ghost walk because it looked as dull as dishwater, but Tanya would have had a ghostly encounter because she invented Rye and ghosts. The only spirits she’ll have actually encountered would have been in one of those vile Halloween blood bag things when she got home. Silly cow.

• Haha
@BMWGuys I think I speak for everyone when I ask, can we join the WhatsApp group? 😂
I’m not surprised she’s been caught stealing before, we all know what a deceitful cow she is.
Still no reply to my hot tub comment on Tans post, but she still hasn’t blocked me either? Which in itself is odd.

The Barbour coat is from the outlets, my mum has one, she keeps her real one for special outings 😂
Still find it odd that Schlong comments on Tan Mans posts 🧐🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13

I’m sure on one of Badger’s posts they said that before BMW Tan hadn’t worked for a while. I assumed this meant she was looking after the girls while they were young but maybe not if she’d been sacked. Quite shocking though. Trash must have so much dirt on her that she’s itching to spill!!

Reactions: 10
So yesterday Trash had a Costa, afternoon tea from her massive bread delivery then loads of chinese food. Wine and then a tub of chocolates. And this is on the daily. She must be a prime candidate for Type 2 Diabetes.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure on one of Badger’s posts they said that before BMW Tan hadn’t worked for a while. I assumed this meant she was looking after the girls while they were young but maybe not if she’d been sacked. Quite shocking though. Trash must have so much dirt on her that she’s itching to spill!!
Absolutely disgusting that her parents bailed her out by paying back the 5k instead of letting her suffer the consequences of her own actions!!! She’s an ADULT not a silly teenager that has made a mistake. She knew it was wrong and could end in jail time but did it anyway. There is no way I would have paid that 5k for her. If she’s stupid enough to commit a crime like that she must sort it out herself. I bet they also stick up for her every time she cheats too, blaming the man or whatever else Tanya tells them. No wonder she is an evil worthless scum of a person if her parents do that kind of thing to help their daughter that!!!!!

Great an extra hour of these two today. How many extra posts can Trash cram in I wonder? Looks like she’s claimed the corner bit of the new sofa. Doesn’t leave much room for the others. She’s not moved from it since the sofa arrived other than when she’s out buying vital supplies from the shops obviously.

What baffles me is that they never seem to go for a walk or get any fresh air. Stop posting pics of food you selfish cretin and if you have to post show us the countryside.

Bet Trash is delighted she didn’t go on the ghost walk because it looked as dull as dishwater, but Tanya would have had an ghostly encounter because she invented Rye and ghosts. The only spirits she’ll have actually encountered would have been in one of those vile Halloween blood bag things when she got home. Silly cow.
Rye is a lovely town and looks amazing lit up at night - which is why she’s suddenly all over it, great content and all that. Not sure i’d want to trudge round with a group of strangers and a guy in dressing up clothes.
So I have something to reveal - I live in a house which is visited by a ghost quite regularly and actually it’s not that great. Its the former owner of the house (who we knew, a lovely old man) who died a few years ago (before we moved in) and he just walks up to the house and towards the door. My very young daughter saw him once inside the house and it caused her years of anxiety and being terrified of being anywhere in the house alone. Not so many spooky lols when it’s real folks ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Trust Tanya to be at the front of that super spooky walk 🙄
I bet she asked the most annoying questions, and pissed off anyone else on the walk.
I have to say I am gutted the Trashfords didn’t rock up and be all dressed up like ghosts.
Mind you Trasha was at home on Tattle loving the tea.
Where’s Anita?

• Haha
Trust Tanya to be at the front of that super spooky walk 🙄
I bet she asked the most annoying questions, and pissed off anyone else on the walk.
I have to say I am gutted the Trashfords didn’t rock up and be all dressed up like ghosts.
Mind you Trasha was at home on Tattle loving the tea.
Where’s Anita?
Does anyone follow Anita - is she a real person? 😂

• Haha
Rye is a lovely town and looks amazing lit up at night - which is why she’s suddenly all over it, great content and all that. Not sure i’d want to trudge round with a group of strangers and a guy in dressing up clothes.
So I have something to reveal - I live in a house which is visited by a ghost quite regularly and actually it’s not that great. Its the former owner of the house (who we knew, a lovely old man) who died a few years ago (before we moved in) and he just walks up to the house and towards the door. My very young daughter saw him once inside the house and it caused her years of anxiety and being terrified of being anywhere in the house alone. Not so many spooky lols when it’s real folks ☹
That sounds scary, your poor daughter.

I love Rye, but it’s tainted now that this troll face hag keeps going there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tanya probably got there 6 hours early to ensure she was right at the front of that walk. Right up the arse of Paul the town cryer, huffing and puffing in her clumpy boots and jacket as she trundled up that hill behind him. I bet she was taking tit loads of annoying photos with the flash on while the man was doing the talks!

Bit like when trasha hung out of her car window to get a photo last year as they boarded the shuttle on the way to the german Xmas market and in the pic we can see the steward in a hi-viz jacket looking at her like WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.