Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
6510EDDB-042A-452D-B59B-92845F0FE920.jpeg

Poor Tran, she has had a bad day.
Is that because you didn’t get selected for the glow in the dark beans? Or did the rush to M&S during your lunch break wear you out? You poor poor thing! Put your trotters up!

View attachment 281953the only thing that's had a hard day is probably poor tacos credit card, also don't become a comedian anytime soon
Hahaha posted the same photo!
Those are Taco’s eyes after he see this months credit card bill 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LancsLass

Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend! I’m in tier 3 so it’s very limited as to what we can actually do but this thread has been keeping me entertained 🤣

I had the shock of my life when on Facebook, Tasha popped up as a friend suggestion & has a mutual friend of mine on her friends list who lives near her ( I’m in Lancashire so no where near the woman I’m friends with or Tasha 🤣 ) & I never knew until tonight!
It appears that they were good friends at one point & used to meet up a lot but not sure if they are still close & I don’t want to alert my friend that I follow Tasha on Instagram & take the piss out of her on here just incase they are still friendly! I can’t have my cover blown 🕵🏻😜
Oh & everyone but Tanya is a mutual friend of my friend including 🌮

Reactions: 20

Khe91

Chatty Member
So trash has been at home all day but she’s been too excited to cook her family dinner 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Dramallamas

VIP Member
🦧 has posted a photo from work and hash tagged “letsdothis”. Love, you are a bloody car show room receptionist sitting on your arse all day not fucking Top Gun off to do battle 😂😂

• Haha

BMWGuys

Do we have a date for the wedding yet? Does anyone in your wattsapp group know? Also do we know why Tasha has unfollowed Tanya?
We don’t think it’ll ever happen, they have no friends so there’s not actually anyone to invite. We have a bet on that there will be a huge thing planned and shouted about... the biggest wedding of the year and then surprise surprise it’s gets cancelled and it turns into just a small thing.

There was a time when she tried to tell us all that her and Derek had been asked, yes she said they asked her, to be on come done with me! Then it came to it and she said that the dates they wanted to film didn’t work for her and so they had to turn it down!!

• Haha

Detty pig

Ew chicken donut dippers look vile.

Getting dejavu with new sofa day as well, its it to become a yearly theme day?

Im soaking from playing outside with my class but sadly I did not have ghost crumpets so Im not ok 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad

Jhanmer

@Muser plllllease respond back and give her some shit or maybe ask why 🗑 unfollowed her 😂😂 you might as well...you’re going to get blocked anyway 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha

Secretsquirrel13

Dear lord.... from last year around Christmas time
OMFG she looks humongous in this picture! I dont actually care about anyones size but as she posts all her clothes as much smaller than fitting that body...this annoys me! Just embrace who you are. Like everything else she just portrays the wrong thing.

• Heart

BMWGuys

“My husband was seeing someone who Tanya used to have a relationship with and he’s the one who told my husband about the money stealing.” Did your husband and Tanya date the same guy? Doesn’t make sense?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry, my husband was seeing (having a few drinks) with someone Tanya used to date! No seeing them seeing them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
OMFG she looks humongous in this picture! I dont actually care about anyones size but as she posts all her clothes as much smaller than fitting that body...this annoys me! Just embrace who you are. Like everything else she just portrays the wrong thing.
The slick back ponytail doesn’t help. She looks like a geezer!!
Also if that’s her smile, I’d hate to see her angry.
What a moody looking cunt she is!

• Haha

Tdm

VIP Member
I wonder how much John and taco talk or do we think orangutan doesn’t want him talking to his own twin? Because she seems selfish like that. Surely he must complain to his brother about her behavior. Imagine you w2b posting photos of your supposed dinner and you are actually just having fish fingers or something and then you’re expected to comment mmmm the flavors

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Rude replies will soon get word round. In this climate, customers won’t associate with companies that are rude and gift ridiculous amounts of free stuff to unworthy people like Trasha Ashford who has a mole on her face the size of one of my nipples.

Let that smug cunt think she’s got free bread. Woohoo! You know you’ve MADE it in life when you’re buying more Instagram followers and go begging for free stuff.

PS; I hope the tin of beans gives them the rotten shits

• Haha
Reactions: 19

swimming

VIP Member
Tanya probably got there 6 hours early to ensure she was right at the front of that walk. Right up the arse of Paul the town cryer, huffing and puffing in her clumpy boots and jacket as she trundled up that hill behind him. I bet she was taking shit loads of annoying photos with the flash on while the man was doing the talks!

Bit like when trasha hung out of her car window to get a photo last year as they boarded the shuttle on the way to the german Xmas market and in the pic we can see the steward in a hi-viz jacket looking at her like WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 19