Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth has she got black feet on that sofa? Absolutely everything looks cheap and miss matched

Reactions: 11
She can’t put the table in her rank kitchen because she has the huge American fridge, the red ball fridge, and the sideboard that matches her dining chairs. Also the display unit with all her Rae Dun crap. And no doubt more crap that she has hidden.
Her sofa isn’t too bad, but it’s not one for a whole family. I have something similar in my kitchen. But it’s not crammed in like Trasha’s house. Now she needs new carpet, and get rid of those bloody awful lights that look like drops of wee. 😬

I stand corrected, the sideboard is now in the moving room again. 🙄

I mean living room! 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is such a lazy oaf I'm surprised there's a film left she hasn't seen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its beyond me how 4 people are going to sit comfortably on that sofa if she took all the clutter out of her Living and the wooden side unit that does not go with the rest of the white furniture she has, she would have room for a bigger sofa even with the sofa she has now she could do with another 2 seater or an armchair

Reactions: 9
She can't get rid of her mismatched furniture, the American fridge freezer, drinks fridge, the kitchen island as she needs somewhere to keep her glow in the dark soup

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its beyond me how 4 people are going to sit comfortably on that sofa if she took all the clutter out of her Living and the wooden side unit that does not go with the rest of the white furniture she has, she would have room for a bigger sofa even with the sofa she has now she could do with another 2 seater or an armchair
She doesn’t need anything bigger cos nine times out of ten she is just in there on her own...

• Haha
I'm so confused about why you lovely ladies are saying the sofa isn't big enough! I've literally never seen all four of them sat on it together! It's always just her and a mystery person beside her we never actually see.

• Haha
It’ll soon be sunken in with her fat arse print. The lounge would be so
Much nicer without the table and tights in there! She has no taste when it comes to decor or ornaments though! She needs to go on 60 minute makeover hahaha

Reactions: 14
She needs a new carpet, and get rid of that awful wallpaper. It’s like 50 shades of grey in there, with a bit of dirty beige thrown in 🤮

• Haha
It looked marginally better when it was like this - slightly less cluttered! Where is that tall chest of drawers thing she bought now the sideboard has been moved back to the living room?!

The corner sofa makes it look smaller in there as it’s essentially in the middle of the room

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think Tasha gets so much more engagement then Tanya and Tanya hates it. She gets way more likes and comments and Tanya tries soooo hard to come across and likeable but it’s not working. Tasha is ok she’s a bit of a douche but not offensive. Tanya comes across fake and belittling (ie all the bless yous, and the I had it firsts) that people won’t relate to that. Tan defo makes better looking meals but it just comes across so wrong that people don’t relate.

Reactions: 22
Her comes Tasha with the ‘I got the Emma Bridgewater Roses first’

Love how she mentioned they’ve been on top of the fridge since September 😂😊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't cope with her, she's celebrating a bleeping sofa! It's a sofa you dopey mare why do we need 6 posts about it is her life really that sad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It looked marginally better when it was like this - slightly less cluttered! Where is that tall chest of drawers thing she bought now the sideboard has been moved back to the living room?!

The corner sofa makes it look smaller in there as it’s essentially in the middle of the room
Your profile pic is showing in this x

Reactions: 5
F6CCCFC4-A073-4CF4-AFBE-0D7C8A4110A1.jpeg

Liar liar pants on fire! 😂
No way has she had them since September!
She would of posted them!!

• Haha
The new sofa does look better but it’s still so small. 4 people cannot relax on that and have enough space
No one sits with her anyway so it will be fine for her afternoon cheesy movie fest!

View attachment 283250
Liar liar pants on fire! 😂
No way has she had them since September!
She would of posted them!!
Chocolate, red wine and a new sofa on HP. Got disaster written all over it...

Found these from when she moved the table from in front of the front door to where it is now
Aww during happier times when they were actually speaking! I bet the wedding of the year will be interesting with all the beef. I wonder if John is going to be Taco’s best man? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Tasha gets so much more engagement then Tanya and Tanya hates it. She gets way more likes and comments and Tanya tries soooo hard to come across and likeable but it’s not working. Tasha is ok she’s a bit of a douche but not offensive. Tanya comes across fake and belittling (ie all the bless yous, and the I had it firsts) that people won’t relate to that. Tan defo makes better looking meals but it just comes across so wrong that people don’t relate.
Not a fan of either but dumbass Trash is more likable than evil witch Tran by miles.

Also Trash duck off did you have those already, dont lower yourself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.