Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad it’s not just me that doesn’t get that post?

I unfollowed them ages ago, but I love this thread and can’t leave 🤣🤣
what the duck does that say about me 🤣🤣
I know it’s the thread that’s the best bit, those two are just predictable boring sods 😂😂

I’m nearly there too, please keep coming to see us here though.
I will, this thread is the best 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Glad it’s not just me that doesn’t get that post?

I unfollowed them ages ago, but I love this thread and can’t leave 🤣🤣
what the duck does that say about me 🤣🤣
That you have a lot of sense, they’re both toxic in their own ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine how many followers they’d lose if everyone that was on here unfollowed. Maybe we all should on 1st November as the Christmas stuff ramps up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wonder what's up with them maybe they have met up for crisis talks neither one has posted today!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is everything made so bleeping tacky. What kinda top is that. I'm suprised she doesn't have her fella in a bleeping skeleton onesie. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did tanya and tasha have a fallout looks like it not one of them have liked each others posts for the past 6 days and Tasha not following Tanya nomore

Reactions: 5
Did tanya and tasha have a fallout looks like it not one of them have liked each others posts for the past 6 days and Tasha not following Tanya nomore
It seems like they did but who knows.
Anything could happen with these two, one thing is for sure they’re both a pair of twats!

Reactions: 11
69176086-76FA-4CFE-BA94-C6966300ACE7.jpeg

What that the actual bleeping duck has she done with the last of Taco’s balls? What fella drinks malibu through a straw out of a plastic pumpkin?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.