Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stockers_45

VIP Member
Yo Tesco

Yo

Open up, yeah

(Yeah, what do you want Trash?)

Orangutan just caught me

(You let her catch you?)

I don't know how I let this happen

(Which shop?)

The Aldi next door, ya know?

Schlong, I don’t know what to do

(Say you didn’t know)

Alright

Orangutan came in and she caught me red-handed

Creeping to the Aldi next door

Picture this we were both lard arses

Banging on the Aldi door

I should’ve bought an extra 10 loafs and a six pint of whole milk

All this time she was standing there

She never took her eyes off me

Shop hopping to Aldi and Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s too

Push through queues and grabbing pasta you cling to your tro’ol’ley

You better watch your back Trash, Orangutan’s on the attack

Let's review the situation that you're caught up inna

To be on lockdown you have to know how to stay at home

If they shop at night, they gonna shop all day

Never admit to the world when asked

Just make claims that you had it anyway

Trash was caught with pudding from iceland (we didn’t know)

Orangutan’s Spa made an appearance (we didn’t know)

See me bragging on the gram (we didn’t know)

We even had a normal Easter (we didn’t know)

Got called out by sally Potts (we didn’t know)

Shitty paper plates on my table (we didn’t know)

Orangutan’s burnt chocolate bunny brownies (we didn’t know)

Faking gifts from made up neighbours (we didn’t know)

Coronavirus isn’t no way over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Vjeff

New thread suggestion (bit early)

Trash in the garden through rain or snow; Tan’s staying home #wedidntknow

• Haha
  • Heart

swimming

VIP Member
Hello 'ladies', just catching up properly on here after such a stressful few days. The reality of all this covid19 has been too much this week after my husbands uncle and nephew (father and son) both died from the virus. His uncle was a heavy smoker so it got him bad, and then the son contracted it after dropping some cough medicine round there and ended up staying to help do some cleaning (I know, against advice, but what are you meant to do if someone you love is dying and youre told you cant see them?! All they had was each other, and now I suppose they are together again in Heaven, but its so so so shit). And I am feeling angry today. Angry at how this disease is spreading, and people going out every day to shops thinking its a joke and that they can just take photos of BBQ times and doing gardening, showing off online.

My husband is alright. Typical man, hes spend the last few days in and out of the spare room downstairs we made into a gym and so I've left him to it. But I had a big girl cry this morning on my own when I got up at 6am and everyone else was still asleep. I want to see my parents so much, and its true when people say no matter how old you are, you always want your mum!!! They dropped off an Easter egg for my son the other day and we all waved out the window and had a giggle (trying to make it fun for him so he doesnt pick up on the stress), but inside I was crying.

I should be hosting our yearly easter roast meal today with 20 members of the family round and we should all be doing 'cheers' and 'happy easter'. But instead im sat here feeling like I want to cry every 2 minutes and I cant bare to look at social media because (and im sorry if anyone does this), but its just constant posts of peoples spoilt children with 57 chocolate eggs or whatever, and T&T showing off with their photos and stuff. And no doubt later we will have a photo of the roast dinner and everything will be 'so yummy so happy so lucky so blessed' I will continue to take the piss, but im suffering today.

Going to light my fave candle, do some cleaning (I dont have any grout haha) and just remember that this wont be forever.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!!! xx

• Sad
  • Heart

coldasice

New thread title suggestion...

Trash & Tan’s waistlines continue to grow.. sorry about the pandemic #wedidntknow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Thistlesinthewind

Why do they emoji everything?! Especially Tasha
"Got the telly📺 on watching a Easter 🐰movie 🎥 with some snacks🍿🍫 and a cup of tea☕ my hubby💒 is sat in bed🛌 talking to other women 👯‍♀️ it's okay tho because I'm a clown🤡... Might go shopping🛒 later for a dictionary📘 #jokes #SuchGiggles"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tan, seriously shed a tear because someone dropped off 4 £1 Easter eggs? I shed tears today because I had to assist in a crash c section to try save a positive covid 19 mum and baby, 3rd positive patient on labour ward in 2 days..
do these two donuts have any idea how fucked up this situation is? Or how much of a crisis the hospitals are in? I genuinely believe they would stay the fuck at home if they had the slightest idea or weren’t so pig ignorant.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Shop hopping, salad dodging and hot tub flopping. Global pandemic? #wedidntknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Thistlesinthewind

Not caught up on the posts because I've had an absolute awful 24 hours. After working 4 am to 1pm on the front line I fell to sleep on the sofa and wake up to my manager phoning me. She phoned me to tell me a post had gone viral on social media about me in work and there was hundreds of threats and telling me to phone the police if anyone comes to me. My work no longer accepts cash.. We haven't for over a week for our safety and the customers safety. I explain this to way too many people every day, I explained this to one gentleman who I didn't know was known as vulnerable and had learning difficulties (he was out alone) the poor man must have taken it personally and his carer got hold of it and it got tore apart. Over 800 shares, 500 comments... Comments saying I should be killed and dumped into a canal... Calling me disgusting... Demanding my name... My photo... Saying I shouldn't have kids... It goes on and on. Everyone in the company I work for and my union have all got my back and supporting me. I had to go into work today scared for my life. I've had high up management phone to ask if I'm okay.
I am a key worker. Frontline. A young woman who suffers with overwhelming anxiety. I've worked hard for the job I'm in.
I go to work scared about getting the virus and now by following rules put in place to protect me I'm scared of over 500 people.
But it's okay because #StayHome #BeKind
I can't even look at these two Instagrams as I know it'll make me angry how oblivious they are to how much the people who need to go to work every day are suffering.
Sorry for the long post

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
🦧 braggy picture of their fridge. How insensitive at a time like this where people are struggling to make ends meat. She is an absolute disgrace.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Moodles

Chatty Member
So putting Easter decorations up doesn’t feel right to 🦧 but it’s perfectly fine to post a picture of your full fridge and brag about it when so many others out there are struggling at the moment and have nothing. Have a word with yourself Tanya 😡

Off topic but this absolutely terrifies me ,I’m due to give birth at the end of the month.Thank you for everything you are doing x
Hi lovely,
Please try not to worry to much over the covid situation. Your hospital/midwife unit will have a protocol in place to protect you and baby, they will do absolutely everything to keep you safe. For example our hospital is treating/delivering positive patients in specially prepared rooms away from the other patients, there is a separate theatre for positive sections and procedures, We have a covid midwifery team in place to take the pressure of the midwives so there is no cross contamination with having multiple labourers. There is so much thought and preparation gone into our maternity units I could be here all day telling you - we, midwives know just how scary this is but we got you, we’ll laugh and cry with you but mostly try and make your delivery the one you want!
Take care x

• Heart

Rvg

VIP Member
She can hear sheep? She is surround by houses!!! Or maybe it’s John have a a Thomas the tank!! 🤮🤣
I love how she tries to make out she’s from a nice quaint village. You live on an estate love! Maybe it’s Tanya hiding behind the garden fence trying to take the piss 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Badaboom

VIP Member
PIECE FULL??? 🤦🏽‍♀️ Once might be an auto correct mistake, but this must be the way she thinks peaceful is spelled?

5926DD50-E127-4AC8-8CBA-7B1257FEB9DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
We need to rewrite the shaggy classic it wasn’t me lyrics and rename it ‘we didn’t know ‘ ...saw me buying choc in Waitrose ....we didn’t know ,saw me filling up the hot tub ...we didn’t know

Because it’s chocolate and its Easter so it fits her theme hehe.
She’s already watched Hop this weekend and there isn’t many Easter films that celebrate the commercial confectionery side of it. Notice she hasn’t watched any religious themed films to see the true meaning of the holiday? She probably doesn’t know why we celebrate Easter and even if you’re not religious you can take some important lessons from it.
Let’s face it she doesn’t know the meaning of any holiday beyond going to pound land and filling her home with tat before sitting on her arse stuffing her face

Wanna tell you that I’m sorry for this shit that I bought ,I’m a compulsive hoarder ,just can’t stop buying more ,that’s why I say

Caught me shopping twice Tesco ....we didn’t know ,don’t give a fuck if you’ve been furloughed ...we didn’t know !

Last edited:
  • Haha