Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggested by @JoJo81

E401F79F-45A4-4949-B994-0497E0C24510.jpeg

Anyone else feel this is a middle finger 🖕🏻
🤣🤣🤣🤣
No way did her wet husband to be make that! 🦧🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi @Badger and in answer to your question on the previous thread I don’t wish to know anything about 🦧 I already know she’s obsessed with food and announcing every detail of her sad life on Instagram, I don’t think there’s much more to her at least there doesn’t appear to be!

Reactions: 1
God Tan’s content is so banal. Nobody cares about your food. Your not a chef. Your a cook, someone who follows recipes!

Reactions: 5
Her Minestrone soup looks like it was regurgitated by a cat in the street 🤮🤮 why does she think she's masterchef 🤣🤣 she follows a recipe it's not that bleeping hard. Would love to see her create some of her own dishes, it isn't that hard to do. Especially not now she's got soooooooooooooooooooo much time on her hands to get soooooooooooooooooo much done because lockdown is just soooooooooooooooooooooooo relaxing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Come on then Badger you may as well tell us who you are or close to it. Not like the psycho can come and find you when we're all in lockdown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Minestrone soup looks like it was regurgitated by a cat in the street 🤮🤮 why does she think she's masterchef 🤣🤣 she follows a recipe it's not that bleeping hard. Would love to see her create some of her own dishes, it isn't that hard to do. Especially not now she's got soooooooooooooooooooo much time on her hands to get soooooooooooooooooo much done because lockdown is just soooooooooooooooooooooooo relaxing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Come on then Badger you may as well tell us who you are or close to it. Not like the psycho can come and find you when we're all in lockdown 🤣
There’s no rules in orangutans world / zoo /jungle

Reactions: 6
So I think Badger, (who is secretly pleased to be named in the new bread title)
Could be either Tanya’s ex husband’s girlfriend. Or a complete saddo who just wants attention.
And Cutenose, will you ever comment? because we know your Tanya.
If you wasn’t you would of said something by now.
The fact that you lurk on here just makes you even sadder.
Oh and you’re bedroom still looks soooooo tit.

Reactions: 10
So I think Badger, (who is secretly pleased to be named in the new bread title)
Could be either Tanya’s ex husband’s girlfriend. Or a complete saddo who just wants attention.
And Cutenose, will you ever comment? because we know your Tanya.
If you wasn’t you would of said something by now.
The fact that you lurk on here just makes you even sadder.
Oh and you’re bedroom still looks soooooo tit.
I think you’re right. Or even the ex himself.

Reactions: 3
Badger, are you one of tanyas daughters? Sick to death of been dragged on kiddie days out. We could see how fed up her daughter looked on the ‘virtual family roast’ 🤣 and the little picnic breakfasts she does them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.