Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure trash hasn’t liked any of tans stuff for days; which is odd!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve no doubt that Trasha’s crappy cleaning jobs will pay her cash in hand.. she won’t declare much of what she earns and so on paper she’ll be entitled to benefits.. so many self employed people are in the tit because they haven’t declared all they actually earn on their tax returns .. suspect Trasha is still living off her cash earnings AND her benefits.. it’s all so unfair considering how hard so many people work for their money.. it’s especially insulting that key workers are busting their arses & yet she spends her days sitting in her arse...

Reactions: 13
I have a local firm cut my grass every week and they are still working and locally people are having painting and decorating done outside too so this type of work is still happening. Aren’t care assistants working too? Isn’t this what Tasha does?
She is a cleaner and a dogs body for some ladies!!
She does it cash in hand!!

I’m finding her 🗑 obscene amount of food posts so inconsiderate !!! We haven’t had french bread for weeks 😂 We are avoiding going to the shops as much as we can !
We are working our way through the frozen bread we have left 🙄🙄 !!
Wasn’t her shopping last week! Saturday?
How does she still have fresh stuff?
In my house that would be done in a couple of days!! Again she is shop hopping!
I am so glad we are still able to go out for a daily walk! It would drive me mad.
I notice Trasha 🗑 hasn’t mentioned about going out for walks? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 105620
There is now way she got that jean jacket round that waist!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Out for a little walk? That poor dog hardly ever gets walked........oh of course silly me, it was all for the gram so you can show off your t shirt and no doubt go into a SHOP AGAIN! How she has the front to say stay indoors I don’t know - bleeping hypocrite! 😡

As for the other one 🗑 showing off yet again an obscene amount of food! 😡

Reactions: 11
Couldn’t get any lemons on the WEEKLY shop today, and I fully blame Trashy for that (despite not living near her). These two and the few saddos who look up to them are probably wasting ridiculous amounts of food.

Luckily I’m not a selfish twit, so I’ll just go without (wanted them for cooking, not for drinkies in the garden hehe hun).

Reactions: 8
Did Tanya post that walking pic after someone mentioned trash hasnt gone on a walk?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So orangutans been out delivering presents with her daughter .Shes also on the defence before anyones even commented and gone into extreme detail about how they took ‘social distancing measures’ and were walking there anyway .
thing is with that orangutan ,if you knew you had nothing to hide and it wasn’t dodgy you wouldn’t feel the need to explain yourself so much

Reactions: 11
Anyone else sick of seeing the ridiculous spreads trash keeps putting out?
I’ve been out to donate to our local food bank today and they’ve said they’re overrun with requests from Elderly and disabled because they can’t get shopping slots.

Hope she sleeps well at night.

Reactions: 17
She is a cleaner and a dogs body for some ladies!!
She does it cash in hand!!

Wasn’t her shopping last week! Saturday?
How does she still have fresh stuff?
In my house that would be done in a couple of days!! Again she is shop hopping!
I am so glad we are still able to go out for a daily walk! It would drive me mad.
I notice Trasha 🗑 hasn’t mentioned about going out for walks? 🤔
She walks when she’s shop hopping!!! That’s her exercise! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Out for a little walk? That poor dog hardly ever gets walked........oh of course silly me, it was all for the gram so you can show off your t shirt and no doubt go into a SHOP AGAIN! How she has the front to say stay indoors I don’t know - bleeping hypocrite! 😡

As for the other one 🗑 showing off yet again an obscene amount of food! 😡
And showing off her rings! In case we forgot she’s engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else sick of seeing the ridiculous spreads trash keeps putting out?
I’ve been out to donate to our local food bank today and they’ve said they’re overrun with requests from Elderly and disabled because they can’t get shopping slots.

Hope she sleeps well at night.
Totally sick of them !!!

Reactions: 4
She walks when she’s shop hopping!!! That’s her exercise! 😆
She probably drives from one shop to the other even if it’s right next door! Bit like that slob in Toy Story 2 driving to work

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.