Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post basically, claiming they didn’t know about coronavirus when they bought the hot tub in February
View attachment 107803
I never thought I see a #pandemic hashtag in the same post as #lazyspaparis I can’t decide if it’s hilarious or the most depressing thing I’ve ever seen.
#wedidntknow is the funniest thing ever though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the love of god, Tanya please stop eating... flipping heck.. it’s like you literally can’t stop shovelling food in your face hole.. you are eating enough for a whole family just on your own.. you will just keep getting bigger & bigger 🐷🐷🐷
And Trasha.. you are not 5, therefore you do not need to eat your food off a paper plate.. you seriously don’t know how to adult do you??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Shop hopping, salad dodging and hot tub flopping. Global pandemic? #wedidntknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
New thread title suggestion...

Trash & Tan’s waistlines continue to grow.. sorry about the pandemic #wedidntknow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So 50 min ago trasha posts about her dessert and that they have just finished watching Charlie and the chocolate factory. Now she has uploaded a board game and said they have Charlie and the chocolate factory on in the back ground???
I assumed she meant she watched the original one earlier and is now watching the modern version x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So 50 min ago trasha posts about her dessert and that they have just finished watching Charlie and the chocolate factory. Now she has uploaded a board game and said they have Charlie and the chocolate factory on in the back ground???
I think what she’s saying is that they watched the first willy wonka the classic one and now she’s watching the one with Johnny depp. Which is pretty bleeping sad and who watches films while playing family board games??

Reactions: 11
I think what she’s saying is that they watched the first willy wonka the classic one and now she’s watching the one with Johnny depp. Which is pretty bleeping sad and who watches films while playing family board games??
I didn’t think of it that way! I wouldn’t want to watch two movies in one night. Why not just play the board game and listen to some music?

Reactions: 6
The only one playing is probably Olivia.

James will be in his bedroom.
John will be messaging girls online
And Trash will be taking a photo every time someone does a fart for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t think of it that way! I wouldn’t want to watch two movies in one night. Why not just play the board game and listen to some music?
I have watched 3.5 movies today 😂 it's not like me at all but work is insane at the moment and I needed a day of absolutely nothing. I turned off Aladdin halfway through as my eyes couldn't take any more tv 😂

I hope everyone has had the nicest day possible 🥰

Reactions: 9
Let’s just watch 2 versions of the same film one after the other! 😩 OK 🗑. Or is she just so full of tit she doesn’t know what she’s saying from one post to the next!

Reactions: 12
Hello 'ladies', just catching up properly on here after such a stressful few days. The reality of all this covid19 has been too much this week after my husbands uncle and nephew (father and son) both died from the virus. His uncle was a heavy smoker so it got him bad, and then the son contracted it after dropping some cough medicine round there and ended up staying to help do some cleaning (I know, against advice, but what are you meant to do if someone you love is dying and youre told you cant see them?! All they had was each other, and now I suppose they are together again in Heaven, but its so so so tit). And I am feeling angry today. Angry at how this disease is spreading, and people going out every day to shops thinking its a joke and that they can just take photos of BBQ times and doing gardening, showing off online.

My husband is alright. Typical man, hes spend the last few days in and out of the spare room downstairs we made into a gym and so I've left him to it. But I had a big girl cry this morning on my own when I got up at 6am and everyone else was still asleep. I want to see my parents so much, and its true when people say no matter how old you are, you always want your mum!!! They dropped off an Easter egg for my son the other day and we all waved out the window and had a giggle (trying to make it fun for him so he doesnt pick up on the stress), but inside I was crying.

I should be hosting our yearly easter roast meal today with 20 members of the family round and we should all be doing 'cheers' and 'happy easter'. But instead im sat here feeling like I want to cry every 2 minutes and I cant bare to look at social media because (and im sorry if anyone does this), but its just constant posts of peoples spoilt children with 57 chocolate eggs or whatever, and T&T showing off with their photos and stuff. And no doubt later we will have a photo of the roast dinner and everything will be 'so yummy so happy so lucky so blessed' I will continue to take the piss, but im suffering today.

Going to light my fave candle, do some cleaning (I dont have any grout haha) and just remember that this wont be forever.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!!! xx
Sorry for your loss ❤ Xx

Yeah he’s filthy. The type to trample through the garden, even when it’s raining, and walk right in. I always wear slippers inside the house and flip flops for outside that get left by the door. Why would you want to bring in all that sand and muck especially if your house is carpeted. But then again, John looks like he should be sprayed with a high pressure cleaner. He always looks greasy and like he smells of sweat, old cigarette smoke and hot dog water mixed with apple cider vinegar 🤮
Hot dog water hahaha 😅😩😨😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I find it so odd that 🗑 has watched both versions of Charlie and the chocolate factory one after the other?? Or even in the same day 😂 it's just the same film but different actors 🤔😂

God she really is such a sad loser

Reactions: 9
This is 🗑 and hubby 😂 even the deleting of the the comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.