Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200410-200026_Instagram.jpg
What must this lots neighbours think of them 😂😂 one mention on the outdoor cinema yesterday on here and she's cracked it out tonight 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Have they been evicted and she's squatting in her garden? I don't get why there are no pictures from inside it's so bizarre I've never known anyone to spend so much time in the garden it's April not August

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Outdoor cinema at 🗑 house tonight 😅 could she be any more obvious that she reads here 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dying at John boy’s Twitter, retweeting the most random tweets that make no sense to retweet whatsoever (from attractive blonde celebs, of course!). Noticed he also said “love him to bits” about the son, sounds exactly like Trashy!

This thread has properly made me belly laugh this evening. You’re all gems! Happy Easter, guys! Enjoy your burnt brownies and the elaborate meals you just happened to find in your cupboard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I expect 🦧 will put up a picture soon saying something about being snuggled up with the H2B all warm and cozy INSIDE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200410-202310~2.png

What does 🦧even mean here?! 🤣 Apart from obviously saying she has one too 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 106698What must this lots neighbours think of them 😂😂 one mention on the outdoor cinema yesterday on here and she's cracked it out tonight 👀
🦧 has lent hers out.........what a shame there won’t be an outdoor cinema war.......

and is having her Fish Friday......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tan, seriously shed a tear because someone dropped off 4 £1 Easter eggs? I shed tears today because I had to assist in a crash c section to try save a positive covid 19 mum and baby, 3rd positive patient on labour ward in 2 days..
do these two donuts have any idea how fucked up this situation is? Or how much of a crisis the hospitals are in? I genuinely believe they would stay the duck at home if they had the slightest idea or weren’t so pig ignorant.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Tan, seriously shed a tear because someone dropped off 4 £1 Easter eggs? I shed tears today because I had to assist in a crash c section to try save a positive covid 19 mum and baby, 3rd positive patient on labour ward in 2 days..
do these two donuts have any idea how fucked up this situation is? Or how much of a crisis the hospitals are in? I genuinely believe they would stay the duck at home if they had the slightest idea or weren’t so pig ignorant.
Off topic but this absolutely terrifies me ,I’m due to give birth at the end of the month.Thank you for everything you are doing x

This comment.......it’s a shame it won’t have taught you or 🗑 the important things in life

Are you going to donate them then?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Orangutans dinner looks rank ,I see Del Boys commented saying superb honey .Why doesn’t he just tell her the sad twit ?
The hashtags on the Easter egg post made me lol #throughtoughtimes #pullingtogether .Oh duck off ,not working on the frontline or have a loved one battling the virus are you ? She infuriates me

Reactions: 8
Thanks so much for everything you’re doing, please stay safe ❤

Reactions: 5
This comment.......it’s a shame it won’t have taught you or 🗑 the important things in life

Are you going to donate them then?
Really does put my heart in my throat?🤣🤣
Does she mean puts a lump in her throat? Thick ginger bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.