Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you and your husband will be ok Maggie. And don’t worry about spelling errors! We all make them as we are probably all angry typing for each post 😂
Thank you.
I feel absolutely fine, at the moment.
It’s because you type fast and I get so annoyed with these two! 🤣🤣

Last time I checked feeding your family was a normal regular day to day thing 🤷🏼‍♀️ #butimsonicelookatme
Pretty sure that’s what we all do every day. Lockdown or no lockdown!
Hold on Tan let’s contact the government get you that knighthood 🙄
I bet The Queen ran her speech past her too! If it’s ok with girly BMW driver then it’s good enough for me 😂😂

The account we believe it Trasha 🗑
@Tetley2091is viewing this Thread
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her F&M basket is the older design, that's why the & looks weird.
Why's she put that about feeding her family when it's only ever her and taco del sat at the dinner table?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What Is it with this family, have I missed that they are Italian and have some old relative hidden in a cupboard and drag her out to make spag bol
It’s not signature just because you know and like to make it.
Just duck off 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What Is it with this family, have I missed that they are Italian and have some old relative hidden in a cupboard and drag her out to make spag bol
Just duck off 👊🏻
It's not signature cos I'm pretty sure they use a JD shitsoning! Shes posted it in the past

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are my eyes deceiving me, or does Tan’s ‘Spring Veg Pasta’ have shitloads of bacon all the way through it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Are my eyes deceiving me, or does Tan’s ‘Spring Veg Pasta’ have shitloads of bacon all the way through it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ive never commented on this thread before but I follow coz, well, LOL 😂
But I was thinking the exact same thing!! And I’m struggling to find any veg in there 🧐🧐

Reactions: 5
Just duck off 👊🏻
Of course they do! Don’t you remember they’re a citizen of the world? They have American cousins, Scottish family, and don’t forget the Chinese cousins too!! They keep nonna in the shed and bring her out to make all those pastas and pizzas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive never commented on this thread before but I follow coz, well, LOL 😂
But I was thinking the exact same thing!! And I’m struggling to find any veg in there 🧐🧐
She posted the recipe and the only veg in there is asparagus, peas and spring onion 🤔 and I’d love to know what makes a spag Bol an Americana spag Bol?! Hardly anything impressive either, why is she always so impressed with the most bog standard of anything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted the recipe and the only veg in there is asparagus, peas and spring onion 🤔 and I’d love to know what makes a spag Bol an Americana spag Bol?! Hardly anything impressive either, why is she always so impressed with the most bog standard of anything 🙄
That’s why John knows he can do whatever he wants. And then just gets some flowers and calls her darling and all is right in the world

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There is another lady that I follow who reminds me so much of Tanya. She is constantly flashing her husbands money in everyone’s face, cooking these extravagant dinners every night, plus dessert, she cooked a £30 pound piece of meat for a mid week dinner last week. It takes everything in me not to comment but it’s also a train smash just like Tanyas sorry life that I don’t want to ruin the viewing displeasure

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There is another lady that I follow who reminds me so much of Tanya. She is constantly flashing her husbands money in everyone’s face, cooking these extravagant dinners every night, plus dessert, she cooked a £30 pound piece of meat for a mid week dinner last week. It takes everything in me not to comment but it’s also a train smash just like Tanyas sorry life that I don’t want to ruin the viewing displeasure
sounds like hyacinth bouquet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks rank! Like she tipped too much of that JD shite all over it.

It looks rotten 🤢 the bacon is seriously undercooked. Such gourmet, much chef hun
I thought that! She is a proper bleep isn’t she!!

Reactions: 2
PIECE FULL??? 🤦🏽‍♀️ Once might be an auto correct mistake, but this must be the way she thinks peaceful is spelled?

5926DD50-E127-4AC8-8CBA-7B1257FEB9DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.