Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on here for a while but felt compelled to comment at the fridge pics, I’m absolutely disgusted in both of these women! They should hang their heads in shame! This isn’t a holiday/social event...life at the moment is scary! People are dying you absolute pair of twats! #covididiots

Reactions: 15
Her fridge is only full of jars! Where's the fresh fruit and veg. I can't believe they are both bragging about full fridges and multiple food shops in the same week! This is why we need a full on lockdown!!!

Reactions: 11
I've commented but on my fake profile so don't really care if she blocks me. I've commented from that one before and she did actually comment back and a load of her little 🐑 commented to, so we'll see how she replies this time 👍🏻
I can't comment on Taschas because I've commented on one before and was blocked within seconds 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here.... but I finally feel the need to comment🤬 ‘fully stocked drinks fridge, ice lollies, bbq food’ duck off you selfish witch!!! I’m a key worker and the last thing on my mind is having a bleeping bbq or an ice lolly!! This woman is an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed of herself! (P.s apologises for the swearing but she really gets on my tits)
Welcome.
I know what you mean, I am a primary school teacher and it’s meant to be the Easter holidays but I shall be going into school to make up food parcels for our families.
While these to clowns carry on like nothing is going on!

Her fridge is only full of jars! Where's the fresh fruit and veg. I can't believe they are both bragging about full fridges and multiple food shops in the same week! This is why we need a full on lockdown!!!
I thought that, where’s all the fresh stuff 😐

Reactions: 9
Look at all the lurkers commenting... so many more people that get pissed off with these twos antics than just the ones that comment. I'm so tempted to comment on their posts but it'll just get deleted straight away so not much point 🤷
Welcome.
I know what you mean, I am a primary school teacher and it’s meant to be the Easter holidays but I shall be going into school to make up food parcels for our families.
While these to clowns carry on like nothing is going on!

I thought that, where’s all the fresh stuff 😐
thank you thank you thank you ❤ I have so much admiration for teachers anyway, but even more so at this time! I work for the Police (office staff, not an officer) so I’m still having to go to work to support our officers to ensure they can still do their job! And these two twats are acting like they’re having a bloody holiday 🤬 they need a reality check! 708 people died today whilst these two are more concerned about having a fully stocked fridge.

Reactions: 6
I can't comment on Taschas because I've commented on one before and was blocked within seconds 😂
Did she reply?

thank you thank you thank you ❤ I have so much admiration for teachers anyway, but even more so at this time! I work for the Police (office staff, not an officer) so I’m still having to go to work to support our officers to ensure they can still do their job! And these two twats are acting like they’re having a bloody holiday 🤬 they need a reality check! 708 people died today whilst these two are more concerned about having a fully stocked fridge.
Everyone does an amazing job, and yours is just as important. 💙
These two are an embarrassment 😡

Did she reply?

Everyone does an amazing job, and yours is just as important. 💙
These two are an embarrassment 😡
Course not 😂

It was around Christmas (well more like October) when she was just constantly posting Xmas tit all the time so I commented telling her to give it a rest and she blocked me 💔

• Haha
The pair of them are just vile! Posting pictures of a stocked fridge is stupid at any time, but to post it now just shows their true colours. Can’t call them out as they accuse us of being jealous 🤣 I’m fortunate that I’m still working but right now I’m based on site accommodation for the foreseeable as I’m scanning infectious patients. I wish they’d just think of others who’s circumstances have changed, thousands can’t put food on their tables, key workers are risking their lives to look after everyone else. You muppets are acting like your on holiday and enjoying every minute! bleeping behave! 🤬

Reactions: 8
So she’s not bulk buying but she has 3 tubs of lurpak in her fridge including the massive size one!!
🗑 is a twit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not caught up on the posts because I've had an absolute awful 24 hours. After working 4 am to 1pm on the front line I fell to sleep on the sofa and wake up to my manager phoning me. She phoned me to tell me a post had gone viral on social media about me in work and there was hundreds of threats and telling me to phone the police if anyone comes to me. My work no longer accepts cash.. We haven't for over a week for our safety and the customers safety. I explain this to way too many people every day, I explained this to one gentleman who I didn't know was known as vulnerable and had learning difficulties (he was out alone) the poor man must have taken it personally and his carer got hold of it and it got tore apart. Over 800 shares, 500 comments... Comments saying I should be killed and dumped into a canal... Calling me disgusting... Demanding my name... My photo... Saying I shouldn't have kids... It goes on and on. Everyone in the company I work for and my union have all got my back and supporting me. I had to go into work today scared for my life. I've had high up management phone to ask if I'm okay.
I am a key worker. Frontline. A young woman who suffers with overwhelming anxiety. I've worked hard for the job I'm in.
I go to work scared about getting the virus and now by following rules put in place to protect me I'm scared of over 500 people.
But it's okay because #StayHome #BeKind
I can't even look at these two Instagrams as I know it'll make me angry how oblivious they are to how much the people who need to go to work every day are suffering.
Sorry for the long post

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
A lady who has a fairly big account has commented on both, and on Trasha she said not sure about this post 🤔
Yet on tans she is kissing her arse! Saying oh thank you tan, like tan has gone shopping and report back to her sheep! 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Not caught up on the posts because I've had an absolute awful 24 hours. After working 4 am to 1pm on the front line I fell to sleep on the sofa and wake up to my manager phoning me. She phoned me to tell me a post had gone viral on social media about me in work and there was hundreds of threats and telling me to phone the police if anyone comes to me. My work no longer accepts cash.. We haven't for over a week for our safety and the customers safety. I explain this to way too many people every day, I explained this to one gentleman who I didn't know was known as vulnerable and had learning difficulties (he was out alone) the poor man must have taken it personally and his carer got hold of it and it got tore apart. Over 800 shares, 500 comments... Comments saying I should be killed and dumped into a canal... Calling me disgusting... Demanding my name... My photo... Saying I shouldn't have kids... It goes on and on. Everyone in the company I work for and my union have all got my back and supporting me. I had to go into work today scared for my life. I've had high up management phone to ask if I'm okay.
I am a key worker. Frontline. A young woman who suffers with overwhelming anxiety. I've worked hard for the job I'm in.
I go to work scared about getting the virus and now by following rules put in place to protect me I'm scared of over 500 people.
I can't even look at these two Instagrams as I know it'll make me angry how oblivious they are to how much the people who need to go to work every day are suffering.
Sorry for the long post
Oh god, I'm so sorry 😔❤

Sorry for the long post
That’s awful, stay safe 💙🌈

Sorry for the long post
So sorry sending you lots of love 😘

Reactions: 2
A pleasant trip!! Is she bleeping serious!! In my eyes being out and about is really not pleasant right now. I'm a nervous wreck even going out in my back garden never mind a bleeping shop. Thank God my husband is doing all our shopping.

A pleasant trip!! Is she bleeping serious!! In my eyes being out and about is really not pleasant right now. I'm a nervous wreck even going out in my back garden never mind a bleeping shop. Thank God my husband is doing all our shopping.

Attachments

• Wow
Could cry seeing how selfish these two are... Unbelievable. I was planning getting some shopping after work but couldn't bring myself to do it.. Just look at them. Why would anyone post photos of their fridge? Why why why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.