Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SP defo needs her own thread, we talk about Tash being a benefits cheat; SP and her husband seem like they are tax evaders, While Tash might be milking a few hundred £ a month out of the Government, on the info available it seems like Sally and her husband are avoiding paying £ millions into the State - costing the average Joe much more than someone claiming a few benefits.

If it was true she would’ve tagged Waitrose, in fact someone needs to tag Waitrose and say this was a nice gesture, was it national? 🤣
Someone make a sally Potts thread 🙈

Reactions: 7
How many rabbit soft toys does sally potts need? proper cringe.. and i thought Tan and Trash were extra 😂 she definitely needs her own thread lol.

Reactions: 10
EBFD261F-351C-4069-9A68-AA5BF58543D1.jpeg
Why is she now making out that she spends time with her family? She never sees them! Birthdays,
Xmas and new year etc is always just the four of them 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
All hail queen Tanya. Queen of the jungle, patron of saints, shopper of the year, financial advisor, W2B (x3)?? Employee of the world. Is there anything our orangutan can’t do? Chimpanzees take a back seat to this all knowing, wonderful monkey
A94F3206-DCE5-472F-A3EF-F1F65F2FA435.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the actual duck is Piggy doing with the budgeting on her menu planner ?!?! She really is a desperate twit.
So we’ve done a full u-turn now from £60 candles, £20 bottles of wine and bleeping hot tubs to less than £40 a week on food. Yeah alright hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the actual duck is Piggy doing with the budgeting on her menu planner ?!?! She really is a desperate twit.
So we’ve done a full u-turn now from £60 candles, £20 bottles of wine and bleeping hot tubs to less than £40 a week on food. Yeah alright hun.
Maybe her money is finally running out 😂😂😂 serves her right for living like she was a millionaire and now she’s counting pennies. She’s a total witch. I feel terrible for those who are battling for money but once again she is making “fancy” dinners and acting like she is budgeting

Reactions: 11
It's not really all that cheap. There's also breakfasts lunch and snacks that haven't been accounted for!

Reactions: 14
It's not really all that cheap. There's also breakfasts lunch and snacks that haven't been accounted for!
Yes and all of those are over the top, too. I would love to know how many calories they are consuming each day, especially since alcohol is generally so full of calories and they seem to drink daily.

Reactions: 9
Yes and all of those are over the top, too. I would love to know how many calories they are consuming each day, especially since alcohol is generally so full of calories and they seem to drink daily.
So do I right now. I’m going to be heading straight to AA when this is all over 🙈🤣

• Haha
It's just a way of being able to justify still posting all the meal pics as she'll have read the comments here - now she can say 'but I'm doing it to share budgeting tips'. No, you're doing it so you can carry on showing off photos of food.

• Heart
All hail queen Tanya. Queen of the jungle, patron of saints, shopper of the year, financial advisor, W2B (x3)?? Employee of the world. Is there anything our orangutan can’t do? Chimpanzees take a back seat to this all knowing, wonderful monkey View attachment 107544
I don't get why they don't eat leftovers?! The rest of us normal people do 🙄 and why does she think anyone is going to take budgeting advice from her? She wouldn't know hard up if it smacked her in her fat face. Wait til you're scraping together pennies to buy food and then get back to us 🦧 for the past few months all you've done is show off expensive purchases and now you want to be a budgeting account? You've wasted money this weekend already by doing all that baking. I can guarantee some of it is going in the bin considering it won't keep that long and there's only 4 of you 🤦🏻‍♀️ your new tactic is a bit of a flop pal 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't get why they don't eat leftovers?! The rest of us normal people do 🙄 and why does she think anyone is going to take budgeting advice from her? She wouldn't know hard up if it smacked her in her fat face. Wait til you're scraping together pennies to buy food and then get back to us 🦧 for the past few months all you've done is show off expensive purchases and now you want to be a budgeting account? You've wasted money this weekend already by doing all that baking. I can guarantee some of it is going in the bin considering it won't keep that long and there's only 4 of you 🤦🏻‍♀️ your new tactic is a bit of a flop pal 😬
Exactly. We literally ate pasta for dinner, lunch and dinner again all in a row. It was boring but this is no time to throw away food. They have obviously always lived in fairy tale land, and they will never appreciate what they have because they have never ever had to suffer

Reactions: 6
Hello 'ladies', just catching up properly on here after such a stressful few days. The reality of all this covid19 has been too much this week after my husbands uncle and nephew (father and son) both died from the virus. His uncle was a heavy smoker so it got him bad, and then the son contracted it after dropping some cough medicine round there and ended up staying to help do some cleaning (I know, against advice, but what are you meant to do if someone you love is dying and youre told you cant see them?! All they had was each other, and now I suppose they are together again in Heaven, but its so so so tit). And I am feeling angry today. Angry at how this disease is spreading, and people going out every day to shops thinking its a joke and that they can just take photos of BBQ times and doing gardening, showing off online.

My husband is alright. Typical man, hes spend the last few days in and out of the spare room downstairs we made into a gym and so I've left him to it. But I had a big girl cry this morning on my own when I got up at 6am and everyone else was still asleep. I want to see my parents so much, and its true when people say no matter how old you are, you always want your mum!!! They dropped off an Easter egg for my son the other day and we all waved out the window and had a giggle (trying to make it fun for him so he doesnt pick up on the stress), but inside I was crying.

I should be hosting our yearly easter roast meal today with 20 members of the family round and we should all be doing 'cheers' and 'happy easter'. But instead im sat here feeling like I want to cry every 2 minutes and I cant bare to look at social media because (and im sorry if anyone does this), but its just constant posts of peoples spoilt children with 57 chocolate eggs or whatever, and T&T showing off with their photos and stuff. And no doubt later we will have a photo of the roast dinner and everything will be 'so yummy so happy so lucky so blessed' I will continue to take the piss, but im suffering today.

Going to light my fave candle, do some cleaning (I dont have any grout haha) and just remember that this wont be forever.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!!! xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.