Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the Peter Rabit toy you get in the easter eggs Tanya? 🤔 Have you been buying yourself Easter eggs? 🤔
Thought she wasn't bothering with Easter?
Bunny outside her house saying happy Easter.
Tacky bunnies inside her house.
Got the food in for her Easter Roast.
Had Good Friday dinner.
Watching Peter Rabbit with her bunny Teddy and bunny mug.
Mini eggs in her bunny bowl.
Easter flag in her flowers.
Easter eggs on her door.
Easter bunny brownies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
6758CDCB-6971-4986-915E-47852275370C.jpeg

Muted my arse!!!
Nothing will ever change for this twit!
As long as her sheep kiss her arse she will continue to be the same hole she always was!!!
Too late for her to share her brownies
because the greedy cow has eaten the lot!

It’s doesn’t seem right, but your still making meals like you’re Jamie bleeping Oliver 🤬

Reactions: 11
Ugh #myneighbours #arebetterthanyours
Get a bleeping grip ya zoo animal 🙄 who even says that? head.
Guess what OranguTan, everything about everyone else is better than you soooooooo 😇
I don’t think she’s old enough to be using Instagram using that wet # 🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh and another thing, those neighbours of hers have clearly been brought up well.
What would of been nice is for her to do that for her neighbours considering she is out everyday at the shops!!!
You’re the influencer Tan, why didn’t you do something so nice. No you post your bleeping dinners and say how wonderful all the key workers are. There is still time to volunteer you know!! God she pisses me off more that Trasha.
Your the most self indulgent prick I have been known!
Instead of worrying about feeding your family why not be a better role model to your kids and get off your lazy fat arse and actually do something for someone else.
Like I have said before actions speak louder than words.

I don’t think she’s old enough to be using Instagram using that wet # 🙄
She says things like that because she is a childish idiot! We have seen her come backs on here!! 🤣

Reactions: 9
It’s for the gram! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I’m a little miffed and peeved that Ginger Minger Minge isn’t getting slatted on the gram for all her dribble she’s posting! Stop throwing all the negativity at Trash (she deserves it too) but Gingutan needs a basting about her antics on the gram too! And don’t get me bleeping started on that woman SallyFuckingLookAtAllMyShittyPots! How dare she slate Trash for Easter and her Gram and stories is plastered with her Easter tit!!! One thing I can’t stand is hypocrites!!!
Sally Potts needs her own thread. Her voice irritates me.

Reactions: 6
Oh and another thing, those neighbours of hers have clearly been brought up well.
What would of been nice is for her to do that for her neighbours considering she is out everyday at the shops!!!
You’re the influencer Tan, why didn’t you do something so nice. No you post your bleeping dinners and say how wonderful all the key workers are. There is still time to volunteer you know!! God she pisses me off more that Trasha.
Your the most self indulgent prick I have been known!
Instead of worrying about feeding your family why not be a better role model to your kids and get off your lazy fat arse and actually do something for someone else.
Like I have said before actions speak louder than words.

She says things like that because she is a childish idiot! We have seen her come backs on here!! 🤣
A million times yes to this - we should all try and do something practical however small to help someone we know who works for the NHS. Everyone knows someone right? I’m doing my little bit today and I’m sure lots of other people on here have too. She could offer to shop, cook food or just take round a card - it’s that simple.

Reactions: 5
Tanya's last post, I know times are hard but my dinner is delicious. Wtf kind of sentence is that? Shes basically just said it's tough times but I've got my dinner so duck you.
She clearly went out and bought fresh fish, lucky for some! We had the last fish fingers in the box & a frozen vegetable pizza between us last night for dinner because we're Catholic and have never eaten meat on Good Friday, but couldn't get out to get fresh fish 🤣 it's called being inventive Tanya, you should try it! She wouldn't be caught dead eating fish fingers. Hope she enjoys her lamb on Easter Sunday, no one knows what the rest of us are having considering it's not a priority right now 💁🏻‍♀️ a wee boy from down the road saved all his pocket money and bought a load of easter eggs for sick children in hospital, shops started donating eggs and he's able to now deliver an egg to nearly every sick child in the country AND children in children's homes! That's selfless! She might wanna learn something from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tanya has now posted her 6th post with something related to Easter in it since she posted about having a quiet Easter 5 days ago. Well done hunny.

Sorry 8 if you include the two extra ones with #Easterweekend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
B3AA2334-FF59-4752-A192-460392AAF6D9.jpeg

more shopping???

Also convenient how they managed to hand you exactly 4 Lindt bunnies, it’s almost as if you didn’t buy them yourself for the family 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wonder why they would give her that anyway? Did she win most frequent customer of the year?
They must of seen that someone gifted Tan some Easter chocolate and didn't want poor Tash to be left out... such a coincidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was probably trying to get one better than tan and the neighbours giving her eggs yesterday. Both of which never happened probably, and they have both just purchased the eggs and bunnies for themselves. Essential shop? Don't believe it. 😡

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.