Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can hear sheep? She is surround by houses!!! Or maybe it’s John have a a Thomas the tank!! 🤮🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She can hear sheep? She is surround by houses!!! Or maybe it’s John have a a Thomas the tank!! 🤮🤣
I love how she tries to make out she’s from a nice quaint village. You live on an estate love! Maybe it’s Tanya hiding behind the garden fence trying to take the piss 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can never understand why people ask her for recipes, if they don’t know why don’t they just google it. nincompoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can never understand why people ask her for recipes, if they don’t know why don’t they just google it. nincompoops.
These must be her own accounts, people like these two surely have another accounts that they comment on and like their own photos.
That looks like orange juice to me.
Clean your grout you skank!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These must be her own accounts, people like these two surely have another accounts that they comment on and like their own photos.
That looks like orange juice to me.
Clean your grout you skank!
Yeah homemade my arse, she’s probably poured it in there from a carton.
🤣 I don’t think she’ll ever clean her grout the minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf has she put in lemonade to make it that colour?!?! I love homemade lemonade and make it all the time and have never had an orange batch lol. It's such a simple thing to make and she fucks it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf has she put in lemonade to make it that colour?!?! I love homemade lemonade and make it all the time and have never had an orange batch lol. It's such a simple thing to make and she fucks it up.
Just come on here to say the same! When has lemonade ever been that colour 🤢🤢

Looks like that horrible sick when you're hungover but have no food to throw up so it's a load of that yellow tit 🤢

Sorry gross but it does look like it 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just come on here to say the same! When has lemonade ever been that colour 🤢🤢

Looks like that horrible sick when you're hungover but have no food to throw up so it's a load of that yellow tit 🤢

Sorry gross but it does look like it 🤮
Bile. It looks like bile. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Freshly made lemonade ?! Oh duck off Trasha... you are such a billy bullshitter... reading the recipe you posted under a comment, there’s no way on earth it would look like that... it would be a very pale lemon colour and see through .. what you have posted is full on orange juice... what an idiot.. why would you lie about something so simple?! You & Tanya are as bad as each other - you both lie so much... what else do you lie about in your real life?! Suspect it’s a whole can of worms...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What is it with this family and their tit quotes!!
My god get a grip, it’s a load of shite.
And Tanya come up with your own content!
#Tanyasnailbar 🙄😆😆
Trasha- that’s not homemade and this is why you are a joke!!

Reactions: 6
What is it with this family and their tit quotes!!
My god get a grip, it’s a load of shite.
And Tanya come up with your own content!
#Tanyasnailbar 🙄😆😆
Trasha- that’s not homemade and this is why you are a joke!!
Don’t know why it’s always tanyas everything. Remember the McTanyas? And Tanyas all day breakfast or whatever the hell she called it. Should be McRangutan

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t know why it’s always tanyas everything. Remember the McTanyas? And Tanyas all day breakfast or whatever the hell she called it. Should be McRangutan
Cause shes a narcissistic twit

😂 McRangutan 😂😂😂

Always kiss me goodnight above the bed is up there with live laugh love above the tv. Chav central.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We’ve made homemade lemonade a few times and it’s very pale yellow doesn’t look anything like what is in that container.
who is buying and wasting that many lemons at the moment 🤷‍♀️ They both have seriously misjudged the mood of the nation !!

Reactions: 12
Yes, she even wrote on greaseproof paper 😂 and when she coloured in pizza boxes because her 16 year old daughter liked Marvel!!
Mine would tell me to do one, and order dominos! You make pizzas with little kids.
Teenagers are all about the takeaway.
Too much time on your hands Tan!!
Sad wanker 😂😂😂😂

Cause shes a narcissistic twit

😂 McRangutan 😂😂😂

Always kiss me goodnight above the bed is up there with live laugh love above the tv. Chav central.
😂😂😂 McRanguTAN 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Lol when life gives you lemons. More like when you go to the shop 50 times a week and buy lemons....

Reactions: 11
🦧 definitely snuck peaceful in her latest caption as a dig at trash.

She’s such a nasty person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.