Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badger

Is that fact? Or you just think that?
I did wonder if her kids ate that, she does think she is a really good chef!
She does think very highly of herself!
Definately wouldn’t eat most of it. They would have stuff a lot plainer

Reactions: 1

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Is it me or do these pair make you swear or want to swear much more than you would normally???
Totally I don’t actually like seeing or hearing swearing and I don’t swear but they have made me use words I would never normally even think about 😂😡😡

Can’t actually believe she took the post down, not that doing so makes it right. Even last year when she was removed from Insta when she put those posts up on their holiday, she didn’t delete the posts that caused all the trouble in the first place!😡

So what will today bring from these 2 idiots........BBQs, hot tubs, drinkies and nibbles in the sunshine! 😡

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well ❤
Oh do tell what happened with the holiday pictures ??

Detty pig

How did we all come to know he cheated? I know there was that bouquet of flowers and we could see he had apologized but where did we get the facts from?? I’m battling to remember how we all know this. Was it Tanya who told everyone?
As far as I know its rumours. I haven't seen any evidence personally.

Badger

Oh yes, I bet she has one of the most smuggest expressions that you just want to punch straight in the mouth. What’s worse is she actually is that arrogant she really thinks she can do no wrong and the way she answers people back who challenge her proves that.

I bet she is hated in her workplace. If I worked with her I’d be sprinkling laxatives all inside her fucking heart shaped cut out sandwiches and in her can of diet fucking coke that I bet she has on her desk permanently that all fatso’s use as their badge of honour - it’s our thyroid problems, we can’t lose weight, see we are trying 😴🙄

No Queen Piggy you’re not, your goitre is getting bigger and so is your food budget. And all whilst there are tens of thousands of people putting themselves at risk hour by hour and other tens of thousands who can barely access proper food supplies. You disgust me.
There’s nothing wrong with her thyroid! Only thing she drinks is Diet Coke.

Tdm

VIP Member
No its not a kind thing to do, but she publicly puts every detail of her life out there, including those flowers, things like that will happen.

Honestly wonder how my husband would react if I acted like she does online, he must be embarrassed, and probably starved of attention. Not that that's an excuse to cheat if he did.
How did we all come to know he cheated? I know there was that bouquet of flowers and we could see he had apologized but where did we get the facts from?? I’m battling to remember how we all know this. Was it Tanya who told everyone?