Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

michelle1990

VIP Member
It makes me cringe the way he calls her honey all the time 😖 what a drip. Honey monster more like.

As for trasha’s menu.. the beer can chicken is back, i bet we all can’t wait to see a chicken with a beer can shoved up its arsehole.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Why would you post a picture of a full fridge? Just looks like a big 🖕🏼 To everyone struggling to get what they need. 🤔

michelle1990

VIP Member
Why does del comment delicious honey on her food posts?! why doesn’t he just tell her face to face? They all deserve each other, bunch of weirdo’s

• Haha

Tdm

VIP Member
What is it with this family and their shit quotes!!
My god get a grip, it’s a load of shite.
And Tanya come up with your own content!
#Tanyasnailbar 🙄😆😆
Trasha- that’s not homemade and this is why you are a joke!!
Don’t know why it’s always tanyas everything. Remember the McTanyas? And Tanyas all day breakfast or whatever the hell she called it. Should be McRangutan

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Maggie28

VIP Member
What’s the betting Trasha has a full on BBQ with all the extras this fat twat can get her hands on!
Does this woman not care that people are dying, our amazing nurses are dying. Mums with kids are dying.
It honestly scares the shit out of me.
The thought of someone dying alone is heart breaking and all this fucktard can do is waffle on about how nice the weather is going to be!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad

coldasice

Oh god, 🦧 has a lovely print about shitting in her toilet.
Is it just me that hates those stupid ‘jokes’ in people’s bathrooms? ‘Let’s get naked’ and ‘If you tinkle, wipe the seat’ or whatever.

Sooooo tacky! Sorry if you have them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh god, 🦧 has a lovely print about shitting in her toilet.
Is it just me that hates those stupid ‘jokes’ in people’s bathrooms? ‘Let’s get naked’ and ‘If you tinkle, wipe the seat’ or whatever.

Sooooo tacky! Sorry if you have them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Forgot my least favourite...
‘Wash your hands you filthy animal’ hehehehehe sooo funny karen luv x

• Haha

Detty pig

Tanya's last post, I know times are hard but my dinner is delicious. Wtf kind of sentence is that? Shes basically just said it's tough times but I've got my dinner so fuck you.

• Angry
  • Haha

Needmorecoffee2

Freshly made lemonade ?! Oh fuck off Trasha... you are such a billy bullshitter... reading the recipe you posted under a comment, there’s no way on earth it would look like that... it would be a very pale lemon colour and see through .. what you have posted is full on orange juice... what an idiot.. why would you lie about something so simple?! You & Tanya are as bad as each other - you both lie so much... what else do you lie about in your real life?! Suspect it’s a whole can of worms...

• Wow

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Does anyone else think the reason we haven’t seen inside Trashy’s living room for days is that it’s now lined with food that she’s hoarding? She’s prob run out of space in her dirty kitchen. I can just imagine.

Shopping everyday, running from one shop to another, it’s not her fault! Her only job is to feed her family and by eating so much food (too much - enough for 8 people), she is supporting key workers in her own special way. Back off, haters! She just wants a piece full life in her garden! Hehe! #synfree #keepingspiritsup #bepositive #grateful #foodie #bookworm #piecefull

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Ah here comes onslow in his winning chav outfit for Easter Sunday!!!
Cheap trainers black socks, nylon shorts and a vest top!! And let’s not forget that beautiful silver chain!! Where’s his fag and beer!! No more than 10 feet from him I bet 🙄🤮
Maggie, I’m actually done. I’m crying laughing.
I had absolutely no idea who Onslow was, when I googled it one of the first pics that came up was Johnny Boy and Trash 😂🤣

Absolutely fucking brilliant 🙈

DCFEFB04-15A5-418A-A610-A265DB1216C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Penguin88

Long time lurker here...follow this tread and trasha mainly for laughs but actually am so sooooo angry seeing them both brag about their full fridge.
They have no idea and are everything that is wrong about this world 😠😠😠
I'm an NHS key worker and my fridge consists of a tiny bit of milk,a few yoghurts and some butter. What I'd do to sit on my fat ass all day in the garden stuffing my fat Face with food.

• Sad
  • Angry

Maggie28

VIP Member
Nominate for the NHAh (Never Happened Award, hun)
No way would they give her 4!!
I am emailing them and asking them.
Why they hell are they giving customers this? Unless this greedy bitch went in when it’s the time for carers and elderly! This woman is a born liar!
They should given time to their staff or take them to the local food bank!
Surly a woman’s refuge would like them. Not this greedy bitch, who probably has stashes at home

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200410-200026_Instagram.jpg
What must this lots neighbours think of them 😂😂 one mention on the outdoor cinema yesterday on here and she's cracked it out tonight 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

michelle1990

VIP Member
Why would you have a picture on the wall saying have a nice poo? what with the other one and her guest book, i can’t take much more of these imbeciles.

• Haha

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
Tanya's last post, I know times are hard but my dinner is delicious. Wtf kind of sentence is that? Shes basically just said it's tough times but I've got my dinner so fuck you.
I logged on to say the same thing. "I know times are hard (for other people) but I've whipped up cod fillets and shrimp butter (because I can still pop out whenever I fancy because the rules don't apply to me) At this difficult time its important that my Instagram is still full of self absorbed crap because my life is so shallow. #hehe #yummyinmytummy" Knob.

• Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
2047BE6A-F435-4DCF-9814-521E4187EE47.jpeg

Is this cunt having a laugh, you really will get what’s coming to you one day. I believe in Karma 🤞🏻 She’s a bitch... 🤣🤣😂

• Wow
  • Haha