Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And when she posted it didn’t he comment something like ‘sometimes you just have to admit you got it so wrong ❤
“Sometimes in life you have to admit you got it so wrong🥰🥰🥰💕” is the exact comment

Flowers won’t be enough if you’ve slept with some else in my opinion. By accepting that, she has set the bar VERY low for him

Reactions: 11
“Sometimes in life you have to admit you got it so wrong🥰🥰🥰💕” is the exact comment

Flowers won’t be enough if you’ve slept with some else in my opinion. By accepting that, she has set the bar VERY low for him
How the hell do you remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooo I thought Trash had deleted the pic!
My fake account follows John. He’s tagged in the pic. So it’s easy to come across when you click on that tagged option

from the note part of it says together we are stronger 🤷‍♀️
My darling something
Sorry for
You and I
But together we are stronger
I love you very much

that’s all I can make out of it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
🤢🤢 all good Hun until the next time he leaves you
E6336853-E86A-4ECA-B894-913AF0A37D78.jpeg

I noticed a week later she made him get matching tattoos 😂
DEAD2548-598F-4F57-B721-3F9BC6D96805.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I will say the new filter Tanya is using for her instagram looks really nice!
her feed looks so much less cluttered than Trashas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lying fatty ginger minger!!! She only post tit like that because we tattlers have called her out on celebrating Easter!!!!

Because that seals the deal that he won’t cheat again! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏼🤦🏻‍♂️
His tattoo literally looks like it just says JON

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So putting Easter decorations up doesn’t feel right to 🦧 but it’s perfectly fine to post a picture of your full fridge and brag about it when so many others out there are struggling at the moment and have nothing. Have a word with yourself Tanya 😡

Reactions: 28
She’s only trying to get one over on trash and make her feel bad, who has already been boasting about her roast lamb dinner for Easter. She will be hoping trash backtracks now as well and says she doesn’t feel right so it will get people talking about how much she copies again!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.