Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TRM4LYF

Sorry late to the party as usual, was trying to work out at the time how to comment.. but thick as fuck and couldn’t work it out

But I got blocked by Calum for asking if he slept with her 😂 he seen my message so fuckin fast and all, little loser

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62

elm1234

Jodie the only reason you keep getting cystitis is because your getting double dipped😅💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Shel86

‘As Oakley’s carer/assistant…’
‘Your role would include helping Oakley’s mum with domestic tasks, laundry duties and assistance in caring for Oakley’s siblings’

who’s fucking carer/assistance is it?? I’m fuming reading this. I understand Oakley has extra medical needs but why would this mean Talia can’t wash her children’s clothes or clean her own house? Seriously… wtf!

• Angry
Reactions: 38

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Omg I've not seen actual written evidence of Butcher working "full time job" with Oakley before.Wonder why she put that up.As for the PA vacancy,do you have a screenshot or link please?Can't believe she's got the audacity to ask for another PA.The lazy bitch.

IMG_3012.jpeg
IMG_3013.jpeg
IMG_3014.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

rosey25

Her not showing up and not answering her phone tells you all you need to know ..liar..trouble maker…childish ..poor excuse of a mother to make lies up about the kids father ..making a mockery of all true DV victims out there that can’t get to have their say in court for whatever reason .she should be utterly ashamed of herself ..she won’t be but she should!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

stargirl23

VIP Member
Sorry late to the party as usual, was trying to work out at the time how to comment.. but thick as fuck and couldn’t work it out

But I got blocked by Calum for asking if he slept with her 😂 he seen my message so fuckin fast and all, little loser
I am dying at the “want my money back for voting you on big brother” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Why would you make a claim like that then fail to show up to give evidence in support? What a waste of everyone's time.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Littleacorn

Long time lurker, first time poster in this thread.
That last video of her ‘daytime routine’ made my blood go cold.
That sats monitor has not been changed to Oakley’s parameters. They are on factory settings I.e when you turn it on sats are set to 90-100% and HR 50-170bpm and sats alarm 100seconds.
So basically, if Oakley desaturates it will take 100 seconds (1minute 40 seconds) for his alarms to go off
What a fucking idiot!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Redgirl81

VIP Member
She’s actually calling her new business ‘Chapter by Nurse Tanya’…

then signs her post off with ‘Love Nurse Tanya’

I’m fucking dead 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Nadja

Chatty Member
Can I just say, as someone who has been in a abusive relationship and my case sadly never made it to court, it really pisses me off that she wasted everyone's time by not bothering to attend to give evidence.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Nosymum

VIP Member
So she’s having to make dinner during his nap because she’s without a nurse, does she not realise that’s something a lot of mums do!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31