Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘As Oakley’s carer/assistant…’
‘Your role would include helping Oakley’s mum with domestic tasks, laundry duties and assistance in caring for Oakley’s siblings’

who’s bleeping carer/assistance is it?? I’m fuming reading this. I understand Oakley has extra medical needs but why would this mean Talia can’t wash her children’s clothes or clean her own house? Seriously… wtf!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
‘As Oakley’s carer/assistant…’
‘Your role would include helping Oakley’s mum with domestic tasks, laundry duties and assistance in caring for Oakley’s siblings’

who’s bleeping carer/assistance is it?? I’m fuming reading this. I understand Oakley has extra medical needs but why would this mean Talia can’t wash her children’s clothes or clean her own house? Seriously… wtf!
It was back in the summer time when she openly admitted her washing takes 2 weeks cos she cba!!
Her Mam used to come and do all her washing for her…
In the summer, when Oakley was living in hospital so what was her excuse then??
Literally milking the system for everything she can get at this rate, says she was ‘born to be a Mum’, piss off!!!
She’s just a lazy self centred bleep!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Why does she need someone else in to help with household chores and other stuff?
Surely that’s why Oakley has the 3 nurses now so she can get on with it? No?
The infuriates me

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I feel so sorry for all the other families who are crying out just for a few hours break and you’ve got this one who has milked a carer, a cleaner and a babysitter for everyday of the week.

bleeping shocking.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So basically she wants a maid and using Oakley to get that 😂😂
---
How was Aaron managing alone with the boys if Jodie needs 3 round the clock carers?
1000% not a fan of Aaron but he can deal with them absolutely fine! 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It says he needs to be attached immediately to his machines once he's asleep, well we've seen him a few times asleep and he's not been on that machine.
She has enough help so why more she is so lazy
---
If butcher is iakleys full time carer (according) to her post what and when do the other nurses come in to help? Then the other one they're now advertising for, shes got it easy with all that help

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Who actually needs this PA, Oakley or Jodie?
She doesn't have a proper full time job so does not need a "carer" for 12 hours a day 🙄

Reactions: 16
Its actually sickening how much help she gets when so many other familes get nothing
Let's face it she's only getting all this help cos social are involved, if they weren't involved she wouldn't be entitled to it, so this proves they don't trust her and she's a tit mum

Reactions: 17
It's sickening how much help she's got when it's clearly not needed! I feel like we should all be emailing the papers with the evidence of her multiple beauty appointments, boob job, nights out, solo late night car trips etc and say how is this justified! When Oakley was living in hospital, two kids were in school and she only had Maddox (who also went to his Dad's a lot) what the hell was she actually doing to build up weeks worth of washing! She's just a lazy scumbag who's taking scarce resources from genuine families. It's about time it was out there publicly what she's like, it's infuriating she gets all this "work/freebies" off the back of her image as a perfect single mum of 4 - when the reality is far from that.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It's sickening how much help she's got when it's clearly not needed! I feel like we should all be emailing the papers with the evidence of her multiple beauty appointments, boob job, nights out, solo late night car trips etc and say how is this justified! When Oakley was living in hospital, two kids were in school and she only had Maddox (who also went to his Dad's a lot) what the hell was she actually doing to build up weeks worth of washing! She's just a lazy scumbag who's taking scarce resources from genuine families. It's about time it was out there publicly what she's like, it's infuriating she gets all this "work/freebies" off the back of her image as a perfect single mum of 4 - when the reality is far from that.
She openly admitted she hates doing washing and how it’s a 2 week turn around, she also admitted that her Mam does her washing when she visits.
It was around the time she had that orange bikini on for a few days in a row… that we knew hadn’t been washed 🤢
---
It says he needs to be attached immediately to his machines once he's asleep, well we've seen him a few times asleep and he's not been on that machine.
She has enough help so why more she is so lazy
---
If butcher is iakleys full time carer (according) to her post what and when do the other nurses come in to help? Then the other one they're now advertising for, shes got it easy with all that help
Like last week!
When she done the video to show how many machines he was on… which was beeping like mad cos he didn’t have his mask on his face, all so she could do a video!!!
She makes me sick

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If she can't cope with everyday life that all other parents have to deal with then she shouldn't be allowed to keep the kids! She clearly cannot look after her children and also keep a house otherwise she wouldn't be advertising for a full time skivvy! She should be embarrassed! What a joke!!!
---
She literally thinks she's some big time celeb with her own website and pa/nanny/slave doing everything for her!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She openly admitted she hates doing washing and how it’s a 2 week turn around, she also admitted that her Mam does her washing when she visits.
It was around the time she had that orange bikini on for a few days in a row… that we knew hadn’t been washed 🤢
---

Like last week!
When she done the video to show how many machines he was on… which was beeping like mad cos he didn’t have his mask on his face, all so she could do a video!!!
She makes me sick
Oh god that orange bikini... 🤢🤢🤢 She just proves tine and again she cannot cope and SS should be assessing her parenting capabilities and moving the kids to somewhere more appropriate rather than paying for a slave for her

Reactions: 4
Disgusting!!! So basically she can go and get her hair and nails done and can’t do any washing. Washing takes minutes to put in the machine. I do the washing for five of us, I work four a half days a week and have two kids with complex Sen. She’s a disgusting lazy witch. I wish the social would take Oakley, he deserves decent parents.

How does Butcher care for Oakley if she has a full time job? What makes me laugh is when Jodie says how she’s anxious or stressed she is, she’s still out doing her hair/nails/tan, eating out, shopping. Anxiety seems to kick in when she has to parent her son or be a grown up like do her washing.

Aaron needs to step up. These two layabouts expecting the state to fund them is a joke! Neither have a job so if necessary and they really can’t cope, they could split the boys.

Disappointing that Siennah’s dad isn’t fighting to see her. No doubt Jodie wouldn’t show up to court. Again. But there’s no way I’d be letting corpse bride have my daughter and not fight like hell.

Reactions: 18
And even though we have suspicions they are a couple they’ll never “officially” get back together because then they’d actually have to parent the children they chose to bring into the world. I don’t believe for a minute that they aren’t skimming some of the money they get to pay for Oakleys care

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.