Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been here for ages .... Because I have been extremely busy actually looking after my disabled child I haven't had time for anything social media or online related for months.
However I saw the article and couldn't not come back to say HAHAHA Talia !! 😂 Failed to show or answer your phone. How's all that "passing to the revelant people that need to know" working out now for ya !

Probably couldn't afford solicitors fees 😂
Same I dip in and out because I have a child with complex needs and not even one carer

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jumped onto her insta when I saw the story to see what she is up to rather than being in court. Omg Oakley ❤ is gorgeous.

Reactions: 7
Her not showing up and not answering her phone tells you all you need to know ..liar..trouble maker…childish ..poor excuse of a mother to make lies up about the kids father ..making a mockery of all true DV victims out there that can’t get to have their say in court for whatever reason .she should be utterly ashamed of herself ..she won’t be but she should!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her not showing up and not answering her phone tells you all you need to know ..liar..trouble maker…childish ..poor excuse of a mother to make lies up about the kids father ..making a mockery of all true DM victims out there that can’t get to have their say in court for whatever reason .she should be utterly ashamed of herself ..she won’t be but she should!!!
Absolutely this!!!

Reactions: 8
No wonder Aaron went off the rails, still think he is a massive bleep tho

Reactions: 24
She is such a numpty, she has made herself look even more stupid and proves she's a liar.
That photo of her and Aaron you can see how much work she's had done to herself, she looked so much better then
Now If he ever goes back to her then he just as stupid as she is, making him go to court over nothing. Surely next time she plays that card they will say we don't believe you as you've made these allegations before

Reactions: 15
She probably didn’t turn up or answer the phone because everything Aaron said (including Calum up her arse) was probably true!! 😂😂😂

Feel sorry for any genuine people who go through this and they don't even get a day in court.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
her best mate Tanya the butcher is going through this exact thing because she was sexually assaulted and she has the brass neck to not answer calls and not turn up!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I haven't been here for ages .... Because I have been extremely busy actually looking after my disabled child I haven't had time for anything social media or online related for months.
However I saw the article and couldn't not come back to say HAHAHA Talia !! 😂 Failed to show or answer your phone. How's all that "passing to the revelant people that need to know" working out now for ya !

Probably couldn't afford solicitors fees 😂
Considering she spends her life on her phone she can hardly claim that she didn't know they phoned or missed their calls etc....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Copied from the daily mail article about it all: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nt-ex-girlfriend-cleared.html#reader-comments

Geordie Shore star Aaron Chalmers was seen smiling as he left court after the case against him for harassing his ex-girlfriend was dropped.

The case against the former MTV reality star was thrown out after his former partner Talia Oatway, the only witness, did not show up to give evidence.

The 36-year-old had been accused of harassment without violence between January and June last year.

So this must be in relation to all the mud slinging that went on after she moved out and the constant indirects, clarification posts and screenshots being sent to the relevant people etc

Go on who is the Cambourne Crusher in the DM comments 😂😂

1706638112714.png

1706638155767.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just say, as someone who has been in a abusive relationship and my case sadly never made it to court, it really pisses me off that she wasted everyone's time by not bothering to attend to give evidence.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Jodie will come up with some crap fake excuse. Being as she has a carer for Oakley, it’s not like she can use that this time. She’ll probably blame her mental health. She tends to default to that one and she’ll be chomping down gummies.

Reactions: 17
Wondered why she’d been all so quiet on her stories today reposting her podcast then silence for hours🤣

Wonder how long it will be till she comes on to clarify and try to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes😂

• Sad
Reactions: 17
And to think after alllll of this we’ll still probably see a matching Christmas family pic this year #staytoxic😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.