Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I don’t know why anyone thinks Aaron is anything but an uneducated, homophobic, drunk mysoginist. For every one positive with that guy he then goes and does or says something gross. He and Talia belong together, they’re both vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I think this is where the law needs an urgent change. So many of these instahuns are selling their babies, toddlers and young children’s lives to the world and without consent. Not only are we going to get a generation of kids coming through who have had every personal aspect of their lives sold (Charlotte Dawson, Laura Anderson and friends in particular) but the parents don’t seem to see the damage they are doing.
we have a child asking for privacy and even that is ignored and made a mockery of.
No one needs to see a child crying in pain, eating, sleeping or in the bath or toilet. Give them their dignity because if filming a patient with dementia or learning difficulty is quite rightly deemed abuse due to capacity then the same goes for a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion : taliaoatway.com for all your info on pretending to be a caring medical mum

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Awww all of Oakleys appointments are getting too much for HER!!!
She moans when it’s one appointment with all of HIS (not hers) team in one room, she moans when it’s all separate appointments!!
She needs to take a good hard look and realise how lucky she is that there’s all these teams there on hand to help and support her child!!
Never came across someone so selfish and ungrateful as her honestly

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Ggxx

50 days sober … has it been 50 days since his last outburst! Time flies when your watching 2 knobs act like twats eh

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
All the things she’s moaning about on her last story are all the things 99% of parents do EVERY morning not just when they don’t have help it’s just been a parent and looking after your kids !!She really has no idea how to be a parent !! She boils my piss !! 🤬🤬
I wish I could drop my kids to school every day and pick them and hear their stories, meet the other mums and just be present, but unfortunately working 12 hour shifts x4 a week in the nhs I don't have that privilege. My children are getting up an hour after I've been in work and in bed by the time I get home and I really miss them. She honestly doesn't know how lucky she is to not have to work 40+ hours and only see your kids on your days off when you're tired and have the washing etc... to catch up on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

stargirl23

VIP Member
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think his hair looks good it’s still too long all over. Needs thinning out and I would’ve had it sorter round the ears/back

Reactions: 27

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
Wow I think this is the first time I’ve actually heard her acknowledge the kids have a dad (apart from when she was slagging him off) let alone acknowledge that they actually see him.wonder what her deluded followers will think to that ,I mean totally goes against the ‘poor me I do it all by myself’ image she likes to portray!
Congratulations Aaron you've been promoted from some people 😂

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
i think the big deal is in prawns! she has managed to purchase directly from the producer saving on the middle man! more prawn less cash 🍤🦐
---
my real guess would be a clothing line for asda george that is designed for children with additional needs or disabilities based on the fact she has the same management as billie and she has a range with asda and Talia has recently followed asda george pr

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Did I miss it or did Jodie not even make a donation to her own fundraiser? She definitely would have gone on about how much she contributed if she had. The LEAST she could do…..
Excuse me troll, she took in donuts for the nurses

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
It’s worrying how she has so many people fooled. She lost custody of her disabled son in what fucking world does that make you an inspiration or medical mum or whatever bullshit she shares. Honestly social media is fucking dangerous

Reactions: 26

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
  • Heart

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
When she kept going on about her conditions/ailments,I wondered if that's why she gets so much help from carers.I bet she claims PIP for herself too.
I hope not. I've been refused 3 times despite having 4 bulging discs, lupus, fibro, sjogrens, stage 2 kidney disease and I'm waiting for heart surgery. Yet still have to work 50+ hours and raise my own 3 children just to get by, despite wanting and needing to lay on the sofa all day. People like talia and there's many others too, who abuse the system and make it so difficult for me and many others with genuine illnesses and ailments to get taken seriously and have the ability to claim support! Pisses me right off

• Sad
  • Heart