Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @thomasthetank82 Had to edit title to fit, original was -
She's a dingle dangle scarecrow with her big ugly feet, Aaron's on the gram doing dirty deletes

previous thread

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she's definitely off out tonight isn't she, gets rid of all the kids for a sneaky night out, but of course she never goes out now does she!!! 😁😁

Reactions: 11
First thing I saw when I seen that pic . I'd be hiding that hideous belly button if I was her 😳😳😳😳😳😳
omfg hahahahaha if my belly button looked like that you wouldn’t catch me showing it off at every given chance! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Congratulations to @thomasthetank82 Had to edit title to fit, original was -
She's a dingle dangle scarecrow with her big ugly feet, Aaron's on the gram doing dirty deletes

previous thread

Thanks, the thread idea really came from @bella246xox 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
All the kids have defo been out for the day with the butcher otherwise Jodie would of been on the pictures eyeballing herself!!

Reactions: 10
All the kids have defo been out for the day with the butcher otherwise Jodie would of been on the pictures eyeballing herself!!
I was thinking that too, she’d been suspiciously quiet all day which usually means she’s been out the night before and palmed them off on the butcher - good to see Oakleys carer money being shared across all 4 children’s child care 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m surprised she’s not posted a sunday roast drenched in watery gravy but then again she probably won’t because she always wants that when hungover and that would give her game away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an utter piss take. Butcher has probably had them all day. Is there anyway this sly cow can be reported?

Reactions: 8
No way has she really cooked something without prawns and pasta 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought we were back on the implant story again there for a minute!!

why is she grabbing the chicken breast?? weird!!

hardly any likes or comments i notice too!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh god is she going to start a cooking with….? All the “celebs” seem to be doing it. Amber turner, Louise T, Zara Mc. Bore off Jodie. Maybe you could spend some actual time with your children rather than dumping them with Butcher.

Reactions: 13
I thought we were back on the implant story again there for a minute!!

why is she grabbing the chicken breast?? weird!!

hardly any likes or comments i notice too!!
Imagine the salmonella breeding in her manky nails 🤢🤢🤢 no wonder her and the kids are always unwell

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What an utter piss take. Butcher has probably had them all day. Is there anyway this sly cow can be reported?
Yeah easy to report benefit fraud. Very easy. Which is what she is doing. In regards to her taking the piss with oakleys care, not sure who to report to. He doesnt need a carer and from what i can see she is basically a nanny, whenever talia wants rid of him, she gives him to her. Not for medical needs but just to get rid of him. They will be sharing the carers money which is 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Tanya still working. Talia getting paid ads etc. They are using that little boy for money and he is getting flung all over the place

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wonder where poor Oakley is being dumped? or is he sitting in the butchers house watching people get butchered!

IMG_2275.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.