Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diagnosing herself with a kidney infection this morning 🤣
---
No shock there that she goes in to more detail about herself and her ‘conditions’ than she ever does about Oakley!
In the space of 30 seconds she’s telling us she’s got a kidney infection, got a really bad belly and back, gets cystitis bad, has a lump, had pre cancerous cells 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Jodie the only reason you keep getting cystitis is because your getting double dipped😅💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
So the thick witch is getting a murial in the boys bedroom 😆😆😆🫣🫣 and she's got a lovely tan(OK if you say so) so she's not scary mary anymore 😆😆 Are you sure about that jodie, cus to be honest your butcherd face is scarier than freddy kruger!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
no amount of hydromist will stop you looking like scary mary Jodie, start by dissolving your filler.

also i thought her skin was glowy because of the injections form the butcher? or was it the other face cream she was pedalling a couple months ago? what about the Dior beauty products?

dr jodie self diagnosing her kidney infection and prescribing herself some anti-botics 🤦‍♀️ her pronunciation of words is so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised she’s allowed to decorate the kids room in a rented house. It’s hilarious that she describes the ads as her “work”. I cannot think of anyone with a brain who’d actually want to buy the products she promotes. The videos are awful and very unprofessional.

Reactions: 12
Surprised she’s allowed to decorate the kids room in a rented house. It’s hilarious that she describes the ads as her “work”. I cannot think of anyone with a brain who’d actually want to buy the products she promotes. The videos are awful and very unprofessional.
it'll be peel off wallpaper no doubt

the one for the kids designer clothes irritated me as she didn't even have everything ready and she told Siennah to go get something in the middle of the #ad and half the clothes were for her too 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jodie crying she’s got cystitis but exhibit this she’s actually just been double dipped and quite literally of s**t

Thread suggestion sorry couldn’t help myself🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
no amount of hydromist will stop you looking like scary mary Jodie, start by dissolving your filler.

also i thought her skin was glowy because of the injections form the butcher? or was it the other face cream she was pedalling a couple months ago? what about the Dior beauty products?

dr jodie self diagnosing her kidney infection and prescribing herself some anti-botics 🤦‍♀️ her pronunciation of words is so bad
Those sausage lips make it impossible to pronounce anything😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just been catching up after a rollercoaster on loz the proz thread. Has he taken his house off the market cause I can’t find it anymore. I’m pretty confused by her stories this morning as she’s made out that a urine infection is caused by cancerous cells and that was why her mam pushed for her to have the smear. Correct me if I’m wrong but they are two totally different things

Reactions: 17
Just been catching up after a rollercoaster on loz the proz thread. Has he taken his house off the market cause I can’t find it anymore. I’m pretty confused by her stories this morning as she’s made out that a urine infection is caused by cancerous cells and that was why her mam pushed for her to have the smear. Correct me if I’m wrong but they are two totally different things
This is nurse Talia we are talking about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor poor poor me ..let me keep rubbing my eyes for a more dramatic effect 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 I had more sympathy and empathy when I accidentally stood on an ant …an already dead ant !! What’s up ?? the nurse not been in and the stress and tiredness of having to parent your kids getting to you 👊🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Literally completely different. I had a smear when I was 25 came back I had HPV pre cancerous cells so had to redo the test a year later, all completely normal. No uti at all. She’s acting as if she’s the only one to have pre cancerous cells when actually it’s way more common than she thinks and usually goes back to normal by the next test

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just seen someone on Facebook gloat they got their cost of living payment on Tuesday and what it went on. Reminds me of our Jodie, wasn’t it Tuesday she got her new botox from the butcher? Money going to good use clearly

Reactions: 19
These may have already been said as I havent been on this thread for a while but aren't the lads beds the beds from Aaron's house????

Reactions: 4
Literally completely different. I had a smear when I was 25 came back I had HPV pre cancerous cells so had to redo the test a year later, all completely normal. No uti at all. She’s acting as if she’s the only one to have pre cancerous cells when actually it’s way more common than she thinks and usually goes back to normal by the next test
Same, I had pre cancerous cells a good few years back but had to have the loop procedure to have them removed and then got re-tested a year later and I was fine… not once did I have a UTI or kidney infection, she chats a load of tit 💩

The only thing she should diagnose herself is this…

IMG_2829.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow them lips 😳 the horrendous eyelashes have gone thankgod but the ‘I’m having an allergic reaction’ lips are not good 🫣🫣🫣 she stands there thinking wow check me out super model are what when in reality it’s just a laughing stock 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.