Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#49 Jodie’s promoting her next big thing! Will it be Asda , GS, or just her Prawn Ring ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
maybe her persistent tagging and begging to NEXT or Primark has paid off and she's signed a contract to further exploit Oakley by having him model their kids clothing

or maybe she's agreed to remove all of her filler and repurpose it into an extensive range of tupperware boxes 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s signed Oakley up to something. Maybe adaptive clothing. Anything to continue using that poor lad. When did we last see her doing any signing with him? Seems Butcher is basically raising him. See something is happening with her little podcast. Imagine that will be as crap as her blog.

Reactions: 16
Aww the poor love had to look after and get all the kids ready this morning. Welcome to the real world Jodie. And umm yea that’s it really

Reactions: 15
Aww the poor love had to look after and get all the kids ready this morning. Welcome to the real world Jodie. And umm yea that’s it really
Everyone can you feel sorry for me I’m the only one who picks up and drops off my son to school because his dad leaves earlier/home later than me. What an amazing woman I am doing the bare minimum dropping him to school alone. God she really needs to get in the real world 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All the things she’s moaning about on her last story are all the things 99% of parents do EVERY morning not just when they don’t have help it’s just been a parent and looking after your kids !!She really has no idea how to be a parent !! She boils my piss !! 🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 18
all she does is whine how hard her life is, don't have 4 kids if you can't be arsed to look after them, don't start doing all this extra stuff like courses/podcasts when you barely do the 'work' you currently have aka the crappy blog that Siennah could do a better job of

the smugness radiating from her lately is grating massively

• Heart
Interesting how she says she’s just got back from doing the school run and still has her coat on but Oakley is all settled in the jumperoo…what’s the bet someone else has been looking after him.

What Jodie is going on about is what every other parent is doing. My husband leaves for work at 7am, I get all the kids sorted including the kids with special needs who I get no help with from anyone outside. You’d think Jodie was super woman. I think it’s pretty clear she basically said to social services, she wasn’t having Oakley home if she didn’t have help because she can’t cope with all her kids. The kids she chose to have.

I’m genuinely surprised that Siennah’s dad isn’t dragging Jodie back to court for some form of access. He could easily be looking at Jodie’s instagram and seeing what Jodie is like. Surely he doesn’t want to have no input into his daughter’s upbringing.

• Sad
I think she’s going to have one of the kids (probably Oakley) modelling

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
‘It makes me appreciate the ‘nurses’….

You mean the 2 cabbage patch dolls that are O’s carers?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
In her own words he doesn't need the machines while awake... so why does she need 2 carers? When oakley doesn't need that much extra help, the things he needs is things she could do herself she doesn't always have all the kids and the times maddox is home she could settle him down with an ipad while she deals with oakley

She’s a lazy cow who is abusing the system. Fair enough if she wanted to pay out of her own pocket to have Oakley cared for but it seems incredibly unfair that the county are paying for people to care for her son. Yes he probably needs extra support after operations and physio as well but day to day, how much more support does he need beyond that of a baby his age? Probably not loads. Jodie just doesn’t want to care. It sickens me as a parent to very challenging child with Sen, one who is a teen and has the mental age of an 18 month old and I get no help at all despite fighting for support. And Jodie couldn’t even be around her son when he was in hospital and left it to other people whilst she was taking it up the poo elevator. She’s a disgusting person. Does anyone know which council she’s under?

• Heart
  • Angry
She’s a lazy cow who is abusing the system. Fair enough if she wanted to pay out of her own pocket to have Oakley cared for but it seems incredibly unfair that the county are paying for people to care for her son. Yes he probably needs extra support after operations and physio as well but day to day, how much more support does he need beyond that of a baby his age? Probably not loads. Jodie just doesn’t want to care. It sickens me as a parent to very challenging child with Sen, one who is a teen and has the mental age of an 18 month old and I get no help at all despite fighting for support. And Jodie couldn’t even be around her son when he was in hospital and left it to other people whilst she was taking it up the poo elevator. She’s a disgusting person. Does anyone know which council she’s under?
Will be newcastle city council. Its really obvious now that she doesnt need a carer. Shes been given one. Well two. Just to get oakley out of the hospital. He couldnt stay in any longer. They knew she couldnt cope so rather than get him adopted they have gave her extra help . absolutely disgraceful. This nrw contract is defo clothing as other people have daid and oakley will be modelling to show the companies diversity. So its not her contract. Its his and she will pocket the money. She has put him out there to conpanies to benefit herself. Hes a money maker for her. Nothing else. Brought up by other people but jodie takes all the credit

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Is there not a law that protects working kids’s money or is that just in America?

Reactions: 3
Profiting off the son she doesn’t want to care for, what a joke! I cannot believe how she makes a big deal of her morning routine. That’s what pretty much every family does of a morning. Though why you wouldn’t bath the boys at night rather than put them in the shower in the morning. Jodie, turning off three switches is not a big thing! She’s honestly unbelievable. When she says nurse, does she actually mean a carer? I suppose nurse sounds more medical and makes it sound better that she’s not dumping her son off on someone. But she’ll be right in there when Oakley gets his first pay check. Greedy cow! Personally think Oakley would’ve been better being adopted rather than stuck with her.

Reactions: 10
Where does she get her followers from ?? All blowing smoke up her arse ..super woman ..wonder woman..you’re amazing???? She’s been a mum !! She’s doing nothing out of the ordinary that any other mum/dad wouldn’t do .how can people not see her post and think and ?? You’re doing the exact same as what I did this morning ,nothing special yet she goes on like she deserves an award !! She’s horrendous !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.