Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that why not OUR journey but no it’s always about her. I genuinely feel sorry for that little boy. What kind of life will he have with that hag. Doesn’t feel like he’s seeing Aaron. Maybe Jodie put a stop to it if Aaron’s on another bender.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry late to the party as usual, was trying to work out at the time how to comment.. but thick as duck and couldn’t work it out

But I got blocked by Calum for asking if he slept with her 😂 he seen my message so fuckin fast and all, little loser

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Sorry late to the party as usual, was trying to work out at the time how to comment.. but thick as duck and couldn’t work it out

But I got blocked by Calum for asking if he slept with her 😂 he seen my message so fuckin fast and all, little loser
I am dying at the “want my money back for voting you on big brother” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Callum doesn’t want to admit to touching that rotten hag. 😂 poor Jodie. You’d have to have something wrong with you to love her.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't write about a single thing we don't know, and covers up what we DO know!
My favourite is when she says “there was a lot going on on social media at the time” or “if you follow me on social remember you’ll remember when…..” just spill the bleeping tea Talia and give us what we want!! Tell us what went on behind the scenes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it hers?? Why has she got it round O’s neck 😬
Couldn’t tell if it’s hers or the butchers as she’s tagged her in it 😂 literally who teaches a child to put something right around their neck, especially when he’s already got breathing issues 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t tell if it’s hers or the butchers as she’s tagged her in it 😂 literally who teaches a child to put something right around their neck, especially when he’s already got breathing issues 🤦🏻‍♀️
Mum/carer of the year of course - means she can do an eye roll post from A+E

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Can oakley actually shut his mouth. I have genuinly never seen it closed. Is it to do with his syndrome

Reactions: 2
No wonder her head is so far up Jodie’s arse… because the carers funding is paying for her IVF.

‘Feel so privelaged’ 😂😂😂

IMG_2621.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Didn’t anyone catch Aaron’s live there? I just clicked on it when he said need to watch what I say to people on here, then it glitched and said career over n ended it?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed the tattooed hands holding Oakley on Jodie’s story? They were men’s and pretty sure not Aaron’s.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Didn’t anyone catch Aaron’s live there? I just clicked on it when he said need to watch what I say to people on here, then it glitched and said career over n ended it?
No 😮 can’t remember the last time I seen him live.

Does anyone know if the butcher was the one who was r@ped on holiday or was it someone else??

Reactions: 4
No 😮 can’t remember the last time I seen him live.

Does anyone know if the butcher was the one who was r@ped on holiday or was it someone else??
I’m sure it was her, I remember reading her Facebook status about it

Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed the tattooed hands holding Oakley on Jodie’s story? They were men’s and pretty sure not Aaron’s.
I think they are Tanya’s (so you could class them as men’s) 😂😂

IMG_2626.jpeg

Also notice the bracelet is Tanya’s!
Dead hard Jodie’s nicked it to take a picture for the gram 🙄😂😂

I’m sure it was her, I remember reading her Facebook status about it
I thought it was! I’m sure when I was reading her posts about it she said he was already convicted (I remember thinking that was quick) but now it’s going to court?

IMG_2622.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.