Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The routine with Oakley makes zero sense! She turns off his machines (assuming because he’s awake) and then goes and showers, does skincare etc… Does she just leave him in his room? If he’s not screaming the house down during this time either he gets left alone in there A LOT and is used to it or she must get S up to watch him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The routine with Oakley makes zero sense! She turns off his machines (assuming because he’s awake) and then goes and showers, does skincare etc… Does she just leave him in his room? If he’s not screaming the house down during this time either he gets left alone in there A LOT and is used to it or she must get S up to watch him.
He has a carer from 7-7 or 8-8 all she has to do is sleep with him but she doesn't even do that I bet the butcher does it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
All the things she’s moaning about on her last story are all the things 99% of parents do EVERY morning not just when they don’t have help it’s just been a parent and looking after your kids !!She really has no idea how to be a parent !! She boils my piss !! 🤬🤬
I wish I could drop my kids to school every day and pick them and hear their stories, meet the other mums and just be present, but unfortunately working 12 hour shifts x4 a week in the nhs I don't have that privilege. My children are getting up an hour after I've been in work and in bed by the time I get home and I really miss them. She honestly doesn't know how lucky she is to not have to work 40+ hours and only see your kids on your days off when you're tired and have the washing etc... to catch up on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She really is as thick as two short planks. Even my phone autocorrects. Why would you post this? And make yourself look thicker than usual?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These are getting worse!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s not like the butcher doesn’t dissolve filler she posted about dissolving a pair of lips like Jodie’s today that ‘someone else overfilled’ but she’s happy to overfill her own clients

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Talia,Kate Hayes and Lauren Goodger's illiterate shite is frying my brain today.
---
Omg the eyelashes and lips 😲
1000010760.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Talia,Kate Hayes and Lauren Goodger's illiterate shite is frying my brain today.
---
Omg the eyelashes and lips 😲
View attachment 2718193
Shed the cheek to say she doesn’t hardly wear foundation, from what I see she’s always caked in the stuff!! She is so full of contradictions! Said that then lifted the chroma one and said oh I’ll try this concealer with the foundation, this is the one I always wear 🙄

Still posting pics of S in crop tops and posing like an influenza, awful 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She looks like a proper charva. She needs to stop posting Siennah in crop tops. Interesting about the A tattoo. Please god don’t let them be back together and moving to Liverpool. They’re such a toxic mix.

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker, first time poster in this thread.
That last video of her ‘daytime routine’ made my blood go cold.
That sats monitor has not been changed to Oakley’s parameters. They are on factory settings I.e when you turn it on sats are set to 90-100% and HR 50-170bpm and sats alarm 100seconds.
So basically, if Oakley desaturates it will take 100 seconds (1minute 40 seconds) for his alarms to go off
What a bleeping idiot!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.