Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s going to listen to her grating voice and take one for the team when the podcast comes out😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who’s going to listen to her grating voice and take one for the team when the podcast comes out😂😂
I was hoping for a subtitles option so I can watch in silence. Don’t think I could cope listening to them both for an hour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

anyone know about this?!
Oh wow. That was kept hush!

“The case against him was thrown out after Talia, who was the only witness in the case, failed to show up to give evidence.

JPs heard she was not answering her phone and the case could not be proved without the 31-year-old.

Saba Shan, prosecuting, said: "The Crown cannot offer any evidence."

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why would you make a claim like that then fail to show up to give evidence in support? What a waste of everyone's time.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What an utter time waster! Not like she’s got any excuses to not show up. She doesn’t look after Oakley. But then seems she has a habit of not showing up for things involving court or important hospital appointments. Probably just more mind games from her.

• Sad
  • Angry
I haven't been here for ages .... Because I have been extremely busy actually looking after my disabled child I haven't had time for anything social media or online related for months.
However I saw the article and couldn't not come back to say HAHAHA Talia !! 😂 Failed to show or answer your phone. How's all that "passing to the revelant people that need to know" working out now for ya !

Probably couldn't afford solicitors fees 😂

• Haha
Judging by the article it was from the video where he was hammered and brought up the Callum Best episode and about the previous rapes etc. then he disappeared for weeks

Reactions: 10
Judging by the article it was from the video where he was hammered and brought up the Callum Best episode and about the previous rapes etc. then he disappeared for weeks
Yeah that’s what I was thinking it was about his drunken slurs… but surely there would have been video evidence? She or one of her minions surely would of screen recorded it 🤔

Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know Aaron is no angel but I think Talia made false claims against Aaron to try and duck with his head, she seems seriously unhinged

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Does this coincide with around the time he seemed to stop having Oakley? The vile witch has probably said he isn’t capable of looking after him

Reactions: 14
Does this coincide with around the time he seemed to stop having Oakley? The vile witch has probably said he isn’t capable of looking after him
Yeah he’s only seemed to have the other 2 other nights since the drunken episode not O he’s been with her. So makes sense but now it’s been dropped he’ll be having all 3 again. For it to be completely dropped he’s probably shown them she’s just as bad and also threatens/makes allegations and it’s a tit for tat which court don’t care about they only care when safety of children is harmed but the tit for tat posting on sm they have bigger things to deal with. He did the right thing turning up today as he probably knew she wouldn’t turn up so it’d go better in his favour

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.