Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said Oakley's name and he immediately started to cry - can't say I'm surprised the poor little boy, her voice is *her favourite adjective* horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I said Oakley's name and he immediately started to cry - can't say I'm surprised the poor little boy, her voice is *her favourite adjective* horrendous

Unfortunately it quite normal for babies/toddlers to cry once hearing aid fitted as they can be overwhelmed by new noises and how loud it is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how Oakley needs are so complex he needs 12 hours a day care …so on the days when she has to do it all herself (poor little love) are his needs not complex on these days ..like does he have set days when he’s complex then set days when she can cope ?? Genuinely struggling to understand it !

Reactions: 25
Unfortunately it quite normal for babies/toddlers to cry once hearing aid fitted as they can be overwhelmed by new noises and how loud it is.
I completely get that it must be quite scary for them. But imagine the first noise that poor little boy hear was her screeching.

Also anyone else clock her calling him Oaks in the blog - she so desperately wants to be Marnie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I completely get that it must be quite scary for them. But imagine the first noise that poor little boy hear was her screeching.

Also anyone else clock her calling him Oaks in the blog - she so desperately wants to be Marnie 😂
She's obsessed with the Marnie and the Geordie Shore lot! I still can't get over her blatantly try to be Chloe Ferry not so long ago 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So she’s having to make dinner during his nap because she’s without a nurse, does she not realise that’s something a lot of mums do!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I don’t understand how Oakley needs are so complex he needs 12 hours a day care …so on the days when she has to do it all herself (poor little love) are his needs not complex on these days ..like does he have set days when he’s complex then set days when she can cope ?? Genuinely struggling to understand it !
And this just proves she doesn't need a carer and that she wants one as she wants a break and not have to look after him full time, how else will she get all the work done on her body if she has her inconvenience with her 24/7

Reactions: 16
She looks awful. I wonder if she gets it for free in exchange for paying for her to be Oakley’s carer. Don’t know why she continues to wreak her face.

Reactions: 9
So weird😵💫
Imagine S teacher asking her ‘oh what did you do this weekend’ ‘just recorded my mam in the shower for her work’
The only bonus of that actually happening is that the teacher would put in a safeguarding referral. I hope she isn’t involving her children in this type of behaviour but the quicker it’s stopped if she is the better

Reactions: 8
What shocks me is she clearly likes what she sees in the mirror as she keeps butchering her face.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.