Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘As Oakley’s carer/assistant…’
‘Your role would include helping Oakley’s mum with domestic tasks, laundry duties and assistance in caring for Oakley’s siblings’

who’s fucking carer/assistance is it?? I’m fuming reading this. I understand Oakley has extra medical needs but why would this mean Talia can’t wash her children’s clothes or clean her own house? Seriously… wtf!
It was back in the summer time when she openly admitted her washing takes 2 weeks cos she cba!!
Her Mam used to come and do all her washing for her…
In the summer, when Oakley was living in hospital so what was her excuse then??
Literally milking the system for everything she can get at this rate, says she was ‘born to be a Mum’, piss off!!!
She’s just a lazy self centred cunt!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

crabupatree

Chatty Member
It’s very hard to trust people with Oakley when he has so many health issues. Especially when the syndrome is so rare. A lot of nurses will even say “I’ve not seen a child with this condition." Which worries me as Oakley's breathing is so unpredictable.

^^^^^ BULL SHIT!! ^^^^^^

She's happy enough to leave him with any tom dick or harry when she wants to go on her secret slaggy nights out that she spends an entire day at the salon getting ready for? But actual doctors/consultants/nurses can't be trusted? Fuck off!!!

• Angry
maybe her persistent tagging and begging to NEXT or Primark has paid off and she's signed a contract to further exploit Oakley by having him model their kids clothing

or maybe she's agreed to remove all of her filler and repurpose it into an extensive range of tupperware boxes 🤨

• Haha

LilToes

VIP Member
All me me me again. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this the time she met up with Callum best?

also didn’t she show it was her dad who stayed with Oakley every night because she was at a hotel and only turned up at the hospital after 11 most days? I remember most of the time he was in hospital she wasn’t there and was regularly taking photos of her being in the hotel bath. She’s also forgot to mention her little shopping trip while she was away too. It’s actually insane how she believes her own lies

• Angry
  • Heart

BadNew

Think they need to give GS a rest now and move on.
What’s just aired with Marnie (AT HER OWN WEDDING), Nathan and Chloe bitching about Charlotte not being “a present friend” when shes dealing with a new baby, her Nan dying and her mum getting cancer is NOT going down well for them. Yikes they are in their 30s!
Looks like we know what Aaron’s type is (Marnie and Jodie) - they’re both cunts.

BadNew

Wearing a big hoodie like that with something heavy in the pocket is a super common way of cheating during your weigh in…
Maybe a company selling scales should review their decision to partner with someone who clearly has an unhealthy relationship with food.

• Heart

TRM4LYF

He’s not a Geordie shore legend at all😭😩 he’s just a fella with a coke habit cba

• Haha
Reactions: 25

rosey25

I don’t understand how Oakley needs are so complex he needs 12 hours a day care …so on the days when she has to do it all herself (poor little love) are his needs not complex on these days ..like does he have set days when he’s complex then set days when she can cope ?? Genuinely struggling to understand it !

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I don’t think GS would go anywhere near her with her now being Aaron’s ex, I think she’s probably just signed up to a new agency, she must follow hundreds of them on Insta desperate to be put on their books.

She has recently followed ‘Birdseye’ so I wonder if she will be promoting fish fingers with them skeleton hands?? 😂😂

• Haha

crabupatree

Chatty Member
Just listened to her stories about Oakleys hearing test

She found it overwhelming that he can't hear her - what about him! imagine how it feels to be him!!

She got really upset in the room where he was having his hearing test - imagine how confusing it is for him!!

She also mentioned her carers name is Jen

She then had the brass neck to complain that that NHS were acting quickly on getting him hearing aids - considering the backlog to get any kind of treatment in the NHS she should be FUCKING GRATEFUL they are acting so quickly.

Given that it was all very woe is me, she had to clarify that it wasn't a moaning video - maybe have a listed back Jodie because to me it sounded very fucking moany!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

elm1234

Nice to see her sciatica ,kidney infection ..and what ever else she’s suffering with isn’t holding her back from having fun on the slides …🤔
It’s amazing how quick you can recover when your invited out to the soft play by a footballers wife

• Sad
  • Haha

I_came_I_saw

I haven't been here for ages .... Because I have been extremely busy actually looking after my disabled child I haven't had time for anything social media or online related for months.
However I saw the article and couldn't not come back to say HAHAHA Talia !! 😂 Failed to show or answer your phone. How's all that "passing to the revelant people that need to know" working out now for ya !

Probably couldn't afford solicitors fees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24