Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tip run again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can just imagine her screeching out the window to the blokes that work there trying to be all flirty thinking she’s miss world ,I bet when she leaves they rip the right piss of of her !! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those tights look really thin. Why not put joggers or leggings over them? Softplay is usually a bit chilly. And why on earth does she need the tip again? Assume she’s just a wasteful cow.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
WTF since when has she called him OAKS??? Isn't that what Marnie called he kid???

Reactions: 15
Those tights look really thin. Why not put joggers or leggings over them? Softplay is usually a bit chilly. And why on earth does she need the tip again? Assume she’s just a wasteful cow.
Which soft play do you go to because every single one for the last 13 years I’ve been to I melt as soon as I walk in! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’m an hour away from Newcastle and it’s currently 5° here and freezing, I’m baffled how she can even brace going outside half naked
When you want attention you’ll do anything whether it’s fanny freezing or not 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not much going on. Jodie having her weekly meal - a roast (doubt she eats much in the week). Going to the tip, moaning about Oakley’s appointments, going to softplay with someone and putting Oakley’s hair up in that grotty style.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.