Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Please can someone share! And why is Tanya there? Isn’t Jen her carer? So why is Butcher hanging about all the time?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
looks like tanyas sleeping over. Bet that happens a lot so she can watch oakley as well as jen. So talia basically has two carers for oakley when he clearly doeant even need one

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Does she ever care for Oakley? Apart from the odd story where she tries to get him to say bye and he’s looking at her like she’s from another planet. Jodie really is an attention seeking idiot isn’t she.

Reactions: 11
Says the woman who was too embarassed/ashamed to show her son for months 🤔
She’s still embarrassed about her son. She’s got a real nerve hasn’t she.

I wonder if Butcher wrote down what she did for Oakley in the day, how much of it is different to that of another child of Oakley’s age.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She is just embarrassing wonky nips out on display for the world to see thinking she looks amazing 🫠🫠🫠🫠
Funny how she perks up when not puffing and huffing and rolling her eyes about having to look after her poor wee baby 🥺😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Not caught up here in a while. Apologies if anyone has already posted this, but I just saw this on another thread. Seems Aaron is going back on G.Shore.

Wonder if the producers would be so keen for his involvement if they knew he threatens women online?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just listened to her stories about Oakleys hearing test

She found it overwhelming that he can't hear her - what about him! imagine how it feels to be him!!

She got really upset in the room where he was having his hearing test - imagine how confusing it is for him!!

She also mentioned her carers name is Jen

She then had the brass neck to complain that that NHS were acting quickly on getting him hearing aids - considering the backlog to get any kind of treatment in the NHS she should be bleeping GRATEFUL they are acting so quickly.

Given that it was all very woe is me, she had to clarify that it wasn't a moaning video - maybe have a listed back Jodie because to me it sounded very bleeping moany!!!
I’m deaf. Nothing wrong with being deaf and the fact she moaning about him getting hearing aid quickly really? 😂 well she gonna struggle with him constantly taking it out cos not all toddler take to hearing aid quite well due to being overwhelmed by so many different noise and overstimulation! Plus she make it act like an inconvenience that hie deaf. But she definitely gonna need to learnt bsl rather than Makaton and the intense speech therapy he gonna need to undertake she’ll moan about that too

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We’ve not seen any more signing videos from her have we. Just her screeching at Oakley to say bye. He’s probably used to hearing that a lot from her. “Bye son, off to do my nails”,“Bye son, off to the salon”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.