Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t think I’ve ever commented on here before, but wow she is one delusional lady! I don’t think Aaron is in any way a great parent, but I think she is absolutely obsessed with him. The insta melt downs aren’t working in her favour at all!

Thread suggestion - Not by the filler in Talias chinny chin chin will she ever let Aaron’s narrative win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I’ve just watched her stories from yesterday about where she’s saying if she’s not with ‘the baby’ next week either her Step Mam or Dad will… in other words she’s gonna make sure Aaron can’t get a look in!
And then the ‘everybody must be busy’ seems like it’s a dig at what friends she’s got left too, cos there was no mention of them visiting either, like she usually makes a point.
---
On another note… Ophelias story!! 🤣🤣🤣
If you know you know… and she (Talias no1 tan) certainly doesn’t!!
I’m creased 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Beki123

Sorry everyone I’m here just been silently watching as I’ve been getting nasty messages from Talia and her followers
also there are a few snaky people on this thread who happily comment but then arse lick her I’ve seen the proof
everything I said was genuine
and as for someone saying I said she got her kids taken off her and wasn’t allowed near Oakley was bullshit I never said that at all the tea I spilt is proven facts
will silently watch but ask me anymore tea and I’m happy to spill

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

boobear191

🫠🫠🫠🫠she’s absolutely hating !!!
Romeo hun this is you at soft play with me with my tits poking out and your baby brother with a cloth over his head. Live laugh love xxxx

happy happy memories my darling #lovebeingamum xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

lauren96111

VIP Member
Just had to change my child's nappy, I did tell her I already do too much for her but you know she wouldnt change it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Dramatic

"When people have disabled children it's not really talked about"
Says the woman who won't disclose her disabled child's disability 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 66

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Many moons ago, when I was a young immature girl (approx before Oakley was born lol) I used to watch Talia’s stories and think wow! how does she do SO much and not have a break down?! And then I discovered Tattle, and am happy to say I’ve been clean of those intrusive & dangerous thoughts ever since.

Petitioning for a Tattle Tavern where we all don masks and get pissed xo (nips on show is compulsory)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched her stories from yesterday about where she’s saying if she’s not with ‘the baby’ next week either her Step Mam or Dad will… in other words she’s gonna make sure Aaron can’t get a look in!
And then the ‘everybody must be busy’ seems like it’s a dig at what friends she’s got left too, cos there was no mention of them visiting either, like she usually makes a point.
---
On another note… Ophelias story!! 🤣🤣🤣
If you know you know… and she (Talias no1 tan) certainly doesn’t!!
I’m creased 😭😭😭
Oh my god I made it 🥰😂. I'd better get some hydroquarterzone for that burn

please don't actually put that on burns.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

stargirl23

VIP Member
When Aaron shared Oakley everyone myself included said how beautiful he was. He was a proper wee cutie just like Maddox. A few people asked for the video to be shared here but you know what? Not one person shared it or screen recorded it. Because unlike them we can protect that child. He’s not consented to being online so we didn’t share him. So no we aren’t trolls posting about Oakley or sharing him without permission etc. none of us shared that image as we knew it wasn’t our place to share it

• Heart
Reactions: 52

lauren96111

VIP Member
The timing is all adding up. Aaron didn't seem them boys for weeks, then hes ready to spill the tea but I think he was advised to go through the right channels. Suddenly her insta then disappears and she needs a mental health break. Oakleys now stuck in hospital with no explanation other than he's going to be in a while, yet he's doing really well . Now Aaron has had the boys a lot more the last two weeks. It's literally screams that he's got the courts involved and she's losing control. No wonder she's so angry on them stories, Your time is running out Talia you'll be exposed soon HUN

• Heart
Reactions: 51

elm1234

Another thread suggestion

Chin up, chest out, Talia stop posting in your knickers for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 49