Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bambam01

Instead of raising money to buy toys for the hospital why not raise money for an Apert Syndrome charity! The RVI get thousands of toy donations, my child had an appointment with his consultant over Christmas and the nurse said they had so many presents donated they were giving them to siblings ect as well as there was so many. If she’s going to use her little platform for anything it shouldn’t be to buy toys for a hospital she should raise awareness and money for the disability she refuses to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’m telling you now if Oakley had been born with a life limiting illness, that, from the outside you couldn’t tell, she would of been all over it just like the scum bag Cashleys cain she is as vile as they come and I hope she gets what’s coming to her

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
People need to stop giving THAT weirdo the viewing she wants. And more so let us all not even acknowledge that other person OBSESSED with Tailia and tatters. Let's not even mention their name. I find its actually worrying how obsessed she is with with Tailia and her children, it's actually crazy, like tapped in the head behaviour.
She is EXTREME dedicating a whole account for her thinking shes doing her a favour 😬
We on here write on here and leave it at that. That is not being a troll. If Tailia decides to come read about herself on here then that's on her. That WEIRDO however chooses to tell her everything we say, that makes her the biggest troll by informing her what's being said 😂😂😂
P.s if you have an account on here, whether you just read the comments or not you are still the exact same as every one of us on here who do actually comment! Each and every person came on here for some kind of tea about someone! FACT!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

stardust1

VIP Member
Omg fuck off!! ‘I don’t have social media to write nasty things’ YES YOU DO.

who are her THREE people she needs to send it onto? Aaron isn’t gonna get in trouble for that but she certainly will admitting she leaves the kids in the bath, shows their privates on a story and leaves oakleys sats well bellow what they should be

boobear191

“THANKS FOR THE SCREENSHOTS GUYS JUST TO CLARIFY I ALSO GO UP TO THE HOSPITAL EVERY DAY *rubs eyes and shuffles hair* I JUST LIKE TO SHOW LIFE AS AN ERRM MEDICAL MUMMY ALSO EXCUSE THE STATE OF ME
Spot on 😂😂😂😂 I even read this in her horrid voice hahaha
---
Oof

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
She says we’re on here 24/7. I think what she fails to realise is there’s not one person sat here 24/7 typing shit. It’s hundreds of people who comment a few things throughout the day. We all have lives and all work and catch up when we get a free moment. We’re not sat here 24/7 neglecting our kids like talia. I spend the evenings catching up after my sons in bed or when he’s at school and I have a day off work. I don’t sit here 24/7, none of us do. If you notice there’s thousands of people who comment not the same person commenting constantly 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Layla29

Brace yourself for next week ladies, the me my dad and my step mum stories are on the way😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bam101

She hasn’t had a wink of sleep has she. She’s seething still, she’s kept herself up all night because she’s so wound up Aaron is spinning her narrative. It’s such a shame she can’t have that much passion about her children!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I have noticed with her that she wouldn't show any of his head but now he has had surgery on his head she shows a little bit more of his head. She shows the bottom of his face as their isn't surgery needed there. She shows his body but not his hands as he will need surgery there. Basically what she is doing is slowly showing bits of him that have been fixed to a certain extent. I'm assuming once his hands are done she will begin showing that and then when the operation around the top part of his face is done she will remove the emoji completely. She is clearly ashamed of him. It sickens me to my stomach that she covers him up. She should be proud of him. It's all about appearence with her and in her eyes he isn't worthy of being shown untill he is fixed. I hate using the word fixed but this is how she will see it. He is who he is and she should be proud of every part of him, not just the parts that she deems somewhat normal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Every photo or video (even with a emoji), she always makes sure Oakleys metal work or scars are showing!! She’s sick in the head, goes on about his condition which she still hasn’t named and won’t show his beautiful face cos she’s ashamed of how he looks but makes sure he shows them!

• Sad